My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Crystal Manx #25

Postby chaotic creativity » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:18 am

[ username. ] ♪ flute-tastic ♪
      [ name. ] shell heart
      [ gender. ] male
      [ extra 1. ] short story::

shell, as she had taken to call herself, padded down the beach. she flexed her clawless paws in the beating rays of the sun. her throat rumbled with a purr, but she pushed it down as she walked to the edge of the water. the waves lapped hungrily at her paws, trying to suck her into their dark waters. shell nearly laughed as the waves struggled to pull her out to sea, as she knew they would never succeed. she spotted something shiny a bit deeper in the water, and waded forward. she picked up a shell, and smiled at the pretty spiraling red pattern against its cream base color.

as she turned it in her paws, two small eyes popped out of the hole. shell stumbled in shock, and fell onto her side. she clung to the shell for dear life as she raced for the sandy beach. as soon as she pulled herself onto the sand, she went back to inspecting the shell. the hermit crab popped out again, and shell heart laughed. i'll call you hermy! she declared in her mind, and set the small creature in her purse she and wrapped around her neck.

shell heart walked back to the yard she lived in with flute's other manx. shell heart padded to her separate little doghouse, and set the hermit crab inside. suddenly, a wave of grief washed over her. shell heart grabbed the purse and pulled hermy back out. "i should never have taken you from your home," she whispered, and raced back to the beach. as the tide receded, shell heart set hermy back into the waves. and with that, the small hermit crab washed away from shell heart's life forever.

[ extra 2. ] extra item::

shell heart has a special purse she carries with her everywhere. at sometimes, other manx think's it's actually her lifeline. shell heart loves this purse, as she will escape to the beach and collect shells. that purse is the home to her shells until she gets back to her doghouse and arranges them on their shelves. she does have a large tank in the back corner that she lets her hermit crabs live in. shell heart's heart is huge, and sometimes gives away shells as gifts to those that they catch the eye of.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Crystal Manx #25

Postby Poppycorn222 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:09 pm

♪ flute-tastic ♪ wrote:
      [ username. ] ♪ flute-tastic ♪
      [ name. ] shell heart
      [ gender. ] male
      [ extra 1. ] short story::

shell, as she had taken to call herself, padded down the beach. she flexed her clawless paws in the beating rays of the sun. her throat rumbled with a purr, but she pushed it down as she walked to the edge of the water. the waves lapped hungrily at her paws, trying to suck her into their dark waters. shell nearly laughed as the waves struggled to pull her out to sea, as she knew they would never succeed. she spotted something shiny a bit deeper in the water, and waded forward. she picked up a shell, and smiled at the pretty spiraling red pattern against its cream base color.

as she turned it in her paws, two small eyes popped out of the hole. shell stumbled in shock, and fell onto her side. she clung to the shell for dear life as she raced for the sandy beach. as soon as she pulled herself onto the sand, she went back to inspecting the shell. the hermit crab popped out again, and shell heart laughed. i'll call you hermy! she declared in her mind, and set the small creature in her purse she and wrapped around her neck.

shell heart walked back to the yard she lived in with flute's other manx. shell heart padded to her separate little doghouse, and set the hermit crab inside. suddenly, a wave of grief washed over her. shell heart grabbed the purse and pulled hermy back out. "i should never have taken you from your home," she whispered, and raced back to the beach. as the tide receded, shell heart set hermy back into the waves. and with that, the small hermit crab washed away from shell heart's life forever.

[ extra 2. ] extra item::

shell heart has a special purse she carries with her everywhere. at sometimes, other manx think's it's actually her lifeline. shell heart loves this purse, as she will escape to the beach and collect shells. that purse is the home to her shells until she gets back to her doghouse and arranges them on their shelves. she does have a large tank in the back corner that she lets her hermit crabs live in. shell heart's heart is huge, and sometimes gives away shells as gifts to those that they catch the eye of.

winner
╔════════════════════════════════════╗
Hiya,I'm Poppy! I've been on CS for almost 12
years at this point. I'm always searching for new Warrior Cats
roleplays or 1x1 roleplays
╚════════════════════════════════════╝

Join Riverclan!

My Links
Deviant Art
Toyhouse
Poppycorn222

My pets