Postby Dreamie » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:35 pm

fourth kal!!?!1
    i honestly love him so much?
    thank you sooo much, placebo!!
    [just like to mention that placebo also made this growth
    and it's gorgeous-- good job!]

my first kal in a medieval setting??
    he's so fluffy and pretty.
    big ego. his ego is bigger than the sun.
    "a mess of a prince".

his info will be sorted out in the posts below.

the full ref.
Last edited by Dreamie on Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:26 am, edited 4 times in total.
Dreamie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lysander

Postby Dreamie » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:50 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    username: dreamie
    name: lysander caspian newmont
    nickname[s]: your majesty. none yet???
    orientation: questioning bisexual
    zodiac: leo
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬x▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬x ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬x ▬▬▬ ▬

hex codes; - #f26a99 // - #d03452 // - #d67747 // - #aafd5c // - #564380 // - #af3c69 // - #feffff // - #983c6f

personality/bio:
    to start off, lysander is a fairly intelligible person. he's got a few tricks up his sleeve to get what he wants. the kalon can actually be quite charming, when needed, and usually can convince [or manipulate] people through this pleasant personality. sometimes, the kalon tries to take it a bit further with flirting. lysander is actually quite a bit flirtatious towards those fair kalons, but is quite often rejected, due to his horrible flirting style. to put it more specifically, lysander is probably just about as smooth as sandpaper-- there's not really much left to say on the matter.

lysander tends to be quite a very confident and stubborn person. he always appears to speak unhesitatingly, usually in either a sarcastic or sassy manner, with no trace of doubt hidden in his words, chin up and that strange twinkle in his eye. he strongly believes in his own opinion and will not be proven wrong without a fight. some may refer to him as rude or stuck-up, but lysander would rather call it being "honest". he doesn't really see the point of sugar-coating things. because if someone truly wanted the truth, and only the truth-- they should get it served to them cold.

he also owns an ego that's probably bigger than what's good for him. lysander sees himself as a princely man who is greater than any other person, or thing, on the surface of "this darned planet". and because of this, he usually is going around ever so elegantly, whilst bragging about himself and bossing others around. he normally sees anyone other than himself as low-lifed peasants-- although maybe, with the slight exception of close ones.. this egoistic behavior probably has originated from his past.

you see as a child, the boy was the oldest son of the king, or his father, only he and his other sibling were the last pure royal bloods in his family line. being a royal, the kalon has always expected the best and has never faced many hardships. lysander always fantasized about becoming king and simply just could not wait until it was his turn to step up. although, he didn't expect to become king soon-- and as much as he wanted to, he didn't want to, as it would mean the death of his beloved father. whilst lysander was growing up, he was completely oblivious to the small problems that had begun to brew between the people-- the amount of food being produced was slowly beginning to dwindle, and more and more fights were breaking out on the streets over who is more deserving of the last loaf of bread available in the bakery. steadily, people turned to stealing just to get enough to provide for their entire family-- it seemed to be the only viable option. and as more kalons turned to thievery, the kingdom fell deeper into the darkness of corruption..

it wasn't too long until, the people had begun to make attempts to steal from the castle. not many had successful attempts to make it inside of the castle, but one of the people who have began to spread a rumor. a rumor that said that the royals were hoarding goods and food from them-- the rumor was.. slightly true, one could say. the royals weren't struggling nearly as much as those in the lower ranks, and did keep extra food at hand; though, this was only because, they are only of most importance, you simply cannot have the king and queen see the face of death..! but, when the king and queen tried to clear up this mess, no one listened.

the peasants and lowly peoples started to rebel. and despite the efforts to separate them, to make sure they did not plan anything, they somehow found their way around it! ... it was horrible. too much for words to describe. just remembering the moment they fought back, gives lysander uneasy feelings and doubtfulness.. he should've saved them. why didn't he save them? they were right there-- but, he ran away like the coward he is.

anyway, getting back on track, because of driving so many away from himself with his haughtiness, lysander is actually a fairly lonely person. at times, he'd hide behind, and fake, a proud behavior, to shield and prevent others from knowing him more.. personally. the kalon is on the run, and alone, on a search for somewhere to simply just stay.. there is nothing left to really go back to-- the kingdom is in ruins, his family is gone.. lysander finds it hard to find another place to go to. but, the real problem is himself. honestly, he is often a very, well, difficult kalon; often playing hard to get and complaining the majority of the time, but when someone is really about to leave him, he'll usually be turning right back and begging to stay. most kalons leave him be, not being able to put up with his mercurial mood.

although, if you are one who chooses to deal with this mess of a prince, he would be very.. thankful. yes, he would still be playing hard to get at times, but he would honestly feel so thankful and wanted-- he would be just a bit shy to let you know. lysander would grow attached to people who come close enough and the more clingier he gets to you, the more his attitude is changed. he would become a very loyal fellow, as well as caring.

Last edited by Dreamie on Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:05 am, edited 6 times in total.
Dreamie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lysander

Postby Dreamie » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:33 am

breeding & family.

breeding slots; 3/3.
      mate[s]; he lonely.
      kit[s]; none.
      batch originated from; beep boop here.

relationships.

insert name here;
      xxxdetails on relationship-- if he haD ANY. OOOooo.
Last edited by Dreamie on Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dreamie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me