Artist ArizonaT3a [gallery]
Time spent 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Levi

Spectrum

Postby ArizonaT3a » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:40 pm

Ah look at my new baby! <33 Thank you trollish!
I wasn't sure what items to put on him but finally I decided he needed a buddy and a nice cozy and comforting scarf <33

Spectrum is very shy and introverted, he doesn't like to converse with other Kalons that much and usually just spends time in his home which is filled with books. Behind his home though, is a a garden with a small trail outside of the gates to his garden, it leads to a forest. The trail ending right when the first couple of trees begin. If he's not in his house he is most likely there talking with the birds or drawing, Spec would much rather be with nature more than anything else.

wip with this, I am probably going to draw him a bunch to try and get a grasp of his personality and such but I guess that's sorta what he's like.

Sex: Male
Relationship status: Single
Body type (human): He is about medium height, so maybe 5'6" and he is scrawny and fragile looking but in a way that doesn't hurt your eyes.
Body type (Kalon): He is a thin Kalon and medium sized, sort of fragile looking as well but more in an emotional way.
ArizonaT3a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me