Pepper Drusy [WIP]

Postby joji » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:26 am

Topic: kalons #657 & #658
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

♂ | Birthday: October 30th | 🏳️‍🌈

Past Litters wrote:Litter #1
Username: .:Lady Trashbag:.
Kalon: Xyris
Last edited by joji on Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.
joji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Original Form

Postby joji » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:49 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
personality pepper tends to appear sheepish and
shy, but not because of most things people worry
about, but because of his severe lack of interest.
aero is fond of helping him with when he eats aw-
ay his stress, and most of the time without even
realizing he does it. pepper is usually quite a calm
kalon, his only competitive side coming out when
he can give the correct answer or idea of questions.
pepper is clueless most of the time, due to his
overactive imagination, but once an interest of
his comes to the spotlight, he's all ears. he can
completely focus with little to no recognition of
his surroundings if need be. he has quite the me-
mory and has a talent for card and board games.
pepper might also be one of the most calming k-
alons you will ever meet, with a helpful ability to
soothe others' feelings, especially aero's.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᶠᵒˡˡᵒʷ ᵐᵉ, ᶦ ʰᵃᵛᵉⁿ'ᵗ ᵍᵒᵗ ᵃ ᶜˡᵘᵉ.
███████
usernamexxxxxxxxx joji
namexxxxx pepper drusy
genderxxxxxxxxxx male
pronounsxxxxxx he/him
costumexxxxxxxx waldo

███████

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
"i'm the slowest reader
in the world, because i
perform it all in my head."

┗━━━━━━━━━┛
• • • • • • • •
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
more about his costume pepper drusy has no sense of fashion whatsoever. hence he wore red with the bright green accents that occur in
his fur. pepper is very simple and tends to set his mind to something, so whenever he decided waldo, that was his only and final decision.
pepper, not being the one to engage in group activities, enjoys books in place of people. he's read, found and memorized every location
of waldo in every book. the inner simpleton got the best of him, and he decided to buy the glasses for his costume, rather than make them.
after peeking in on his brother, who was fully indulged in his quest to sew his whole outfit, pepper decided to take up crochet. looking up
and browsing tutorials, he finally bought wool and started steadily engaging in his red and white striped sweater. it took much trial and error,
but finally finished the whole thing. it looked decent for his first try, and he moved on to waldo's cap. trotting to his half-brother's door, he
knocked and retrieved one old, white beanie. setting it on a table, he searched high and low, finding a large red pom pom to sew atop the
hat, along with red fabric paint to style the bottom strip of the beanie. proceeding through with his plans of the hat, pepper smiled
at his crafts.

checking in with his companion, who now resided in his own dreams, pepper cloaked aero with a blanket and took one for himself.
returning to his room and curling up on his bed, he dozed off into sleep.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

short story aero and i wisped through the chilly night. "how much candy do you think we'll get, aer?" i asked my brother curiously. "i don't
know, but im sure it'll be enough." aero replied. "if not, we can definitely buy more if we must." giggling, he walked with me through the
streets. stopping at a yard overfilled with spooky decorations, a kalon invited us into his decorated cottage. it was a haunted house! i noticed
the dim green and purple lights mingling with the fog that plagued the floor. swishing through the fog, my nose was bombarded by the scent
of the fog. it smelled like... chocolate, for some odd reason. on a table there was a plate of pumpkin sugar cookies, above it a sign that read
'take one' with a little plastic spider crawling beside it. as we did, a paw jumped towards us, scaring me half to death. aero seemed
frightened as well. a kalon came from under the flowing white tablecloth. "relax, it was just a joke." he said with a humble grin and a friendly
chuckle. i sighed in relief as the guy offered us the platter of cookies. we took one each since the jump scared us out of taking them. as
he led us out, arto ran into a fake spiderweb, which he seemed surprised at. since he was ahead of me, i didnt get stuck and helped him out.
the kalon and us laughed it off as we left. with a wave, we departed from the house.
"have a nice night!"
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
joji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

by caringbears

Postby joji » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:49 am