Based on Click to view
Artist ryuunosuke [gallery]
Time spent 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

adopt o2. watch out it's salt time

Postby ryuunosuke » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:51 pm

i was thinking ZOMBIES for this one

this is a prompt-answering one AND a LIMITED IMPRESS ME!
    fill out the form!
    Code: Select all
    username:
    pronouns:
    name:
    what's with the things coming out of the sleeves?: (500 WORD MAX)
    2 extras: (can be 500 words OR 1 fullbody colored art OR a theme song)

ends on the 20th of January
ImageImage
Leon - Male (He/Him) - Adult - VN+JP OK
My waifu (Madara) is better than yours
Signature WIP
ryuunosuke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: adopt o2. watch out it's salt time

Postby ps4 kid » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:57 pm

--
Last edited by ps4 kid on Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
icon credit: chamomile.
dane doodle credit: feyghost
ps4 kid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mima » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:29 pm

username: izurude
      pronouns: she/her
      name: rui (pronounced more like rei than anything)
      what's with the things coming out of the sleeves?: she goes to chinese restaurants and steals all the forks because eating with chopsticks or death, son
      2 extras: she's a jiangshi revived by the local necromancer & she lost her arm a long time ago, back when people were actually actively hunting her/she was serious about the whole being an evil minion thing. but she's been around so long (like, round about 700 years) she's basically learned to roll with the punches and just kind of do mild to moderately dastardly things. things such as the aforementioned stealing forks, swapping out the sugar in people's sugar bowls for salt, putting sriracha in the ketchup, et cetera. this way no one can really do anything to her aside from shake their fists in her general direction and call her troublesome, since it's not strictly illegal or dangerous, just freaking annoying. she is not well liked. but she has a prank channel on youtube with at least, like, 4600 subscribers, and that's worth something, right?
Mima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chimique, » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:59 am

username: knight.
pronouns: It or zhe/zhem.
name: Akiko.
what's with the things coming out of the sleeves?: Those are... i suppose, their hands. At about elbow length, normal skin sprouts into three different hands. They're shadow like-although Akiko can pick things up with them, they disappear in the dark. And also, if you try to grab them when they don't want you to-you'll just go right through them. It's quite interesting actually. It's similar to a ghost... in ways. Their hands can grow to any desired length-they could become triple aikido's height (Which wouldn't be hard. Akiko is rather... well, short.) easily. This is useful for grabbing things, or scaring people. They also like to poke their friends a lot with them-of course said friends would rather they refrain from doing it, but akiko isn't one who'd, well, listen to their friends alot. they aren't a great listener, to say the least. A plus side to these hands means they have three hands to eat their favourite dish- egg and ramen. Honestly, they could eat buckets full of it, but to keep their diet somewhat healthy-they refrain from it. Akiko's hands can change colour with their emotions. black means they're relaxed, and yellow means they're excited. these two are their main emotions, and then there is the obvious- blue for sad, and dark red for angry. They do like to hide the hands most of the time if it's a negative emotion they're feeling, but what they don't know is that it makes it even more obvious they're upset-since they usually love to show off their hands-if anything, they love it too much. some people hate them for it, some people love them for it. Heck, they got pretty famous, and got a lot of 'viral videos' made about them. People adore them. And they do have a fan club... luckily the fame hasn't gotten to their head yet, or they'd be... pretty unstoppable, really. But no. For now, Akiko is very happy with scoffing down their favourite meal- ramen and egg. They're well aware they could be stronger. dangerous. But the problem there is Akiko doesn't see the fun in being feared. Sure, some make it out to be fun, (326/500.)
2 extras: (can be 500 words OR 1 fullbody colored art OR a theme song)
W.I.P.
Last edited by chimique, on Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

X
X
X
x
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
x

X
X
X
x
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

AND I!! X AND I!! X AND I!!X AND I!!
┌─────────────────── ─┐
a prince <3 lmy doctor <3 lsalty <3
jay // lesbean // AEST // a big mess

└─ ───────────────────┘
chimique,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ryuunosuke » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:34 pm

i will be extending the end date of this adopt to the 25th! sorry, school and such!
ImageImage
Signature WIP
ryuunosuke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Juicevox » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:07 pm

username: JUICEVOX!!!!!!!!!!
pronouns: HE/HIM AN THEY/THEM
name: POOBIS (Lei Wong)
what's with the things coming out of the sleeves?: LITTLE TINY HANDS, he can make his hands become smaller. protect his tiny hands
2 extras: LEI IS A BIG BUM HOLE PPOOOOPY HEAD !!!!!!!! HE ENJOYS PLAYING PRANKS ON PPL AND ONE TIME HE ALMOST DIED BC HE PULLED AN ESPERS PANTS DOWN AN DECIDED 2 FIGHT HIM. HES REALLY LOUD AN OFF PUTTING!!! he likes 2 fly around so he doesnt wear shoes like a poopy head. sometimes if your lucky enough you can see hes a really nice fellow!!!! he hates bad/nasty people!!!!!!!!!!! ALSO ART!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :geek:
Juicevox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ps4 kid » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:24 pm

good luck guys :3c
icon credit: chamomile.
dane doodle credit: feyghost
ps4 kid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ryuunosuke » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:03 pm

after 10 billion years the winner is ..... JUICEVOX! you captured the LOL part of them very well.

good luck in future comps, everyone ^____^
ImageImage
Signature WIP
ryuunosuke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups