LOCK

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

LOCK

Postby sunchild » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:14 am

"love is not over" discussion

here we will talk about plans for the role play and how it will progress. do not post on here until your form is up.
Last edited by sunchild on Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sunchild

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

my charry

Postby sunchild » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:55 am

┌──────────────────┐

ImagexxImage
────────────────────────────────

└──────────────────┘
    x
    ------------------
    name. leah song
    age. nineteen
    gender. female
    role. interviewer
    sexuality. hetero

------------------

x
x

x
WE ARE
THE
STARS

xx

x
x

ethnically she is half chinese and half korean, but raised in america. her chinese father left her korean mother and family behind when leah was ten years old. her single mother worked hard as a house realtor and supported her and her younger brother until four years ago, she passed away in a car accident. because of this, leah ended up not going to college so that she could support her younger brother. instead of becoming a doctor, she ended up taking documentary and video as a career which was once just a hobby. she did many side jobs, working at small restaurants and convenience stores. she speaks english fluently and her korean is rough. she has an odd personality. she hates when someone has authority over her, she would rather be able to do whatever she'd like. she can be feisty at times but she is actually really emotional. but overall she is very selfless, all she does now is to make sure her brother has a good future. she helps others before worrying about herself.
sunchild

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bookworm "love is not over"

Postby annie15970 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:51 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
Sexuality: Homosexual
Love Interest: None
Spouse: None
traits(+)::Kind, open-minded, forgiving, articulate,
intelligent, charismatic, flexible, observant, hardworking,
imaginative, considerate, modest, genunine, self-critical,
curious
traits(-)::Timid, possessive, impatient, cunning,
non-competitive, un-predictable, whimsical, sensitive,
anxious, unsocial, clumsy, escapist, fickle, insecure,
vunerable, odd
small knives/daggers, love, stories, rain, cuddles, small things,
chocolate, laughter, food, tattoos(even though he can't get one),
beds, tea, warm showers
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Height: 5'5"
Weight: 124
Build: Athletic and Slender
Skin tone: Light tan
Hair color: Brunette
Eye color: Blue
Birthday: March 17
Zodiac: Pisces
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

History:He was born a week early, luckily it didn't seem to have any lasting effects. At least that's what they thought until he was rather short and skinny for his age of 3.
He grew up quietly and tried to stay out of anybody's way. His mother thought him to rather useless with how scraggly he was becoming. Although, father didn't seem to mind and loved him dearly. When he was in the kindergarten, he thought this other little boy was quite cute. Gathering up courage, he gave the boy a peck on the cheek and was pleasantly surprised when the boy blushed. He went rushing home and seeing that mom wasn't home, he told his father in the study. Father looked chuckled at him and picked him up and sat him in his lap. Congratulating Clemente, he suddenly became serious. He said "Don't tell your mother, she will not like it." He didn't understand why he couldn't tell mother but, he trusted his papa above all things. Years later he discovered why he couldn't tell his mother and has kept it a secret for years.
annie15970

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kairi Adams | the New Kid

Postby Sarcastic Kitty » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:08 am

Good Girls Are Bad Girls
Who Never Get Caught

╔══════════════╗

Kairi Rose Adams is a new student at the
High School, after her parents kicked her
out and she was forced to move in with
her Great Aunt, Mimzy. She is eighteen
Years Old.

╚══════════════╝
the B A S I C S Who is Kairi Rose Adams? Kairi is eighteen years young. The name "Kairi" is actually Japanese, not French. That's because she is 1/8th Japanese, named after her great great great great grandmother, Kairi Daishi. Her mother is mostly American, with that little hint of Japanese, while her father is all French. Because of this, Kairi has a French accent but she can fluently speak French, English, and Japanese. As a standalone name, Kairi holds up pretty well but most people call her Kai or Kira for short. The only nickname she despises are Kat or Kitten, mainly because her ex used those nicknames most frequently. Oh, and if you haven't guessed at this point, she's a girl. Kairi is a demisexual; she likes guys, but she has to have a strong emotional connection with them before furthering a relationship.

I Do Very Bad Things...
But I Do Them Very Well.

╔══════════════╗

Kairi is a very pretty girl; in fact, many people
have likened her features to that of a porcelain
doll in the past, much to her embarrassment.

╚══════════════╝
on the S U R F A C E Kairi is a surprisingly small girl despite her bold personality. Standing at only four foot nine, she is a petite, dainty looking girl with what some have referred to in the past as "doe eyes" because they're a little too big for her face. Her eyes are a pretty shade of gen green that seems to darken or lighten depending on her mood. Nearly invisible to the naked eye, unless you're standing well within slapping distance, you can actually see tiny gold flecks in her eyes and in certain light, the flecks make her eyes look like emerald fire; like they're glowing from within. Kairi has been likened to a porcelain doll in the past due to her porcelain colored skin, disrupted only by a smattering of freckles across her rosy cheeks and button nose that many have called cute... up until the moment Kairi opened her mouth and let them know exactly what she thought of their opinion. Let's just say she does not like being referred to as "cute", "adorable" or "sweet". Kairi is a natural redhead, but she's dyed her hair to a much darker red color so that it frames her face and cascades down her back like a blood red waterfall. Her hair is long, naturally wavy, and absolutely gorgeous. She has long, slender arms and legs, dainty hands and feet, and a petite and slender figure that is almost boyishly flat in the chest area, much to her dismay. And god help anyone who dares mention this fact because She. Will. KILL. You....

I Am Who I Am; Your Approval
Isn't Needed.

╔═════════════╗

Kairi is your resident bad girl, complete
with a devil-may-care attitude and a
thirst for the blood of innocents. You
might want to watch out for this one.

╚═════════════╝
digging down D E E P Kairi Adams is... well, let's just say she's a bit temperamental. She's stubborn, impatient, and impossible. Once she gets an idea in her head, nothing you say or do can change her mind. In that respect, she's like a dog with a bone. Kairi is fiercely loyal and protective. For the most part, she typically keeps her heart locked up behind a ten foot barrier topped in barbed wire and surrounded with a moat filled with man-eating piranhas with a taste for human flesh. That being said... for those Kairi does care about, she is fiercely protective of. She isn't the type to betray a friend on a whim and on occasion, this has gotten her in some trouble. Kairi has been really hurt by some of the people she cares about and her inability to betray those she loves has prevented her from protecting herself. Kairi is a lot more vulnerable than she lets on. She uses her rude and bluntly honest demeanor to hide her inner turmoil but it's all just a ruse. She's just really scared of being hurt again. Mostly, people see an outgoing girl in need of an attitude adjustment. Frankly, they see what she (and on a subconscious level, what they) want to see. See, Kairi can be charismatic and charming when she wants to be. She has a dozen different personalities she can pull up on a whim. Some might make you want to pull your hair out, others draw you in, and some make you want to wrap her in bubble wrap and lock her in a padded room less she get herself killed. But it's all to hide the scared, vulnerable little girl she's locked inside.

Just Remember; If We Get Caught
You're Deaf And I Don't Speak
English.

╔═════════════╗

Kairi is doing this because she has to;
because it is the only way she will be
able to keep her precious son. But that
doesn't mean she's keen on telling any
body about him either.

╚═════════════╝
up close and P E R S O N A L Kairi Adams was an only child. She never had a bunch of siblings to play games with. It was mostly just her and her parents. The first six or seven years of Kairi's life were happy. Her parents adored her; she was their whole world. Her mother stayed home most of the time to take care of Kairi until she was old enough for preschool, at which point she got a part time job. But she was always there on time to pick Kairi up, take her for ice cream or to the movies or the park, before heading home to get dinner ready for her dad. Those early years were the happiest a child could hope for. After Kairi entered grade school, her mother returned to work full time and hired a nanny to fill in the hours between when Kairi got home and when her parents did. In the beginning, it was only a few hours a day. But the hours grew, and then turned into a seven day a week thing. Her parents were so consumed with their work, they pretty much forgot they had a daughter. The natural thing for Kairi to do was remind them she existed, and she did this by acting out. Petty things at first. Stealing a pack of gum or a new lipgloss she had to have. Then it was sneaking out, going to parties, drinking and smoking. And then boys got involved and at fifteen years old, Kairi gave birth to her now-three year old son, Kieran. Kieran is Kairi's whole world. Has been since he was born. Kairi never planned for the father to be involved and she was right. Derek wanted nothing to do with his son. Ashamed of their daughter's mistake, Kairi's parents sent her away for the duration of her pregnancy. The plan was for Kairi to put Kieran up for adoption when he was born and return home. Instead, Kairi chose to keep him and they kicked her out. Kairi spent the next three years alternating between sleeping on friend's couches and in homeless shelters, getting by on the kindness of others and the child support she managed to squeeze out of Derek. It was at one of these homeless shelters that her Great Aunt Mimzy finally found her. Mimzy had apparently been looking for Kairi since she disappeared. Her parents had given her no explanation as to why they had kicked her out. They certainly didn't mention the baby. Mimzy took Kairi back to the city she lived in back in the states then, got them settled, and sent Kairi to school to complete her senior year. How she convinced the school to ignore the fact that she hadn't completed her first three years of high school was a mystery but she did. Now, Kairi has settled intoher new home and is passing Kieran off as her baby brother until she graduates.
Sarcastic Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the jock

Postby Talon the Mad King » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:04 am

ImageImage

name; Arnold "Arno" Isaac Pellew.
age; eighteen.
gender; male.
role; the jock.
sexuality; straight.
hair; dark brown.
eyes; very dark blue.
outfit; varsity jacket.
body type; tall (6'3). well muscled.
relations;tba.

personality;

even though he is a star of the football team, he acts little of it. without his best friend and crush interest (name), he probably would have let the spotlight go to his head. he is humble and he kind, always looking out for the "little people". he acts like a tough guy, and he has the attitude to back it up. however, he is quite sensitive.

history;
the youngest of three, his household was fairly normal growing up. his two older siblings were both stars in their fields (a swimmer and a tennis player), and so he had lots to work up to. he joined football and band when he was in the beginning of middle school. he became friends with a cello player, and his life completely changed. he realized his love for her when he came over for a biology project, and saw her father drunk. he stood up for her, taking her out of the house and running until they reached town. they walked around for what seemed like hours. that was eighth grade. now, after years of leaning with her, he believes now that his chance with her is gone. that love is, well, over.
Talon the Mad King

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: "love is not over" discussion

Postby Kim Jongdae » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:04 pm

res post
Kim Jongdae