Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Save me... by XxMuffinLuvRawrxX

Artist XxMuffinLuvRawrxX [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Save me...

Postby XxMuffinLuvRawrxX » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:53 pm

Just the pain and flashs of when I almost drowned (litterally I almost died..yes..that badly) 2 times before.....it's like life flashing before your eyes, where you just want to scream and hold onto someone..anyone..forever..

my fursona and charries

Dear mods, my best friend/sis ( NomtheCookies) plays on the same comp as me. We do make trades sometimes. Don't ban us please.[/b]
ImageImage
XxMuffinLuvRawrxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Save me...

Postby Swiftalu » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:55 pm

I remember when I almost died from drowning, the waves kept tumbling me but I made it back to shore luckily.
Swiftalu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxMuffinLuvRawrxX » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:57 pm

Pinkbubblekitten wrote:I remember when I almost died from drowning, the waves kept tumbling me but I made it back to shore luckily.

At least someone can relate to how I've felt..wow..it sucks doesn't it...*shutters from memories*

my fursona and charries

Dear mods, my best friend/sis ( NomtheCookies) plays on the same comp as me. We do make trades sometimes. Don't ban us please.[/b]
ImageImage
XxMuffinLuvRawrxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swiftalu » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:13 pm

yes very.... ._.
Swiftalu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxMuffinLuvRawrxX » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:28 pm

Pinkbubblekitten wrote:yes very.... ._.

I'd suggest you'd watch this..I nearly pissled my pants http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHIgqIiI ... re=related

my fursona and charries

ImageImage
XxMuffinLuvRawrxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swiftalu » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:42 pm

O.O whoa.....
Swiftalu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxMuffinLuvRawrxX » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:45 pm

Pinkbubblekitten wrote:O.O whoa.....

Last video to show you..this is even worse...notice what happens to the 2 people on the beach and at the same time the guy is laughing at them..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-JDJs_5 ... re=related

my fursona and charries

ImageImage
XxMuffinLuvRawrxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SAPPHOLYTE » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:53 pm

I've nearly drowned twice in my life. Once when I was 2, I fell into the deep end of a pool and no one saw me do it, my sister ended up saving me, cause she just saw me chilling there at the bottom of the pool. o.o
And another time when I was about 7 or 8, I was at the beach and this wave came that totally engulfed me. I remember being spun over on myself and my head hit the sand below, all the water rushed up my nose and in my mouth. My dad said all he saw was my feet sticking out of the top of the foam before the wave receded and I was just kind on all fours coughing.

I don't feel like I was deeply affected by these two experiences but I guess subconsciously I was, because over time I started to hate any activities that are water related or require getting wet. Heck I don't even like to take showers unless I'm sick, sadly it is a required thing in society though. xD

Those videos were rather disturbing. O_O
♀//🏳️‍🌈//♌//RadFem
Joan Ferguson/Vera Bennett && Bellatrix Lestrange/Hermione Granger && Maleficent/Aurora
SAPPHOLYTE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swiftalu » Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:05 pm

Sir Seven wrote:I've nearly drowned twice in my life. Once when I was 2, I fell into the deep end of a pool and no one saw me do it, my sister ended up saving me, cause she just saw me chilling there at the bottom of the pool. o.o
And another time when I was about 7 or 8, I was at the beach and this wave came that totally engulfed me. I remember being spun over on myself and my head hit the sand below, all the water rushed up my nose and in my mouth. My dad said all he saw was my feet sticking out of the top of the foam before the wave receded and I was just kind on all fours coughing.

I don't feel like I was deeply affected by these two experiences but I guess subconsciously I was, because over time I started to hate any activities that are water related or require getting wet. Heck I don't even like to take showers unless I'm sick, sadly it is a required thing in society though. xD

Those videos were rather disturbing. O_O

Indeed, rather people should learn its dangerous not funny. ._.
And the 2nd thing that happened to you, is almost like what happened to me.
Swiftalu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby East » Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:10 pm

To this day I can't get on a waterslide..

When I was a baby my mom took me on a waterslide and when we got to the bottom she accidentally let go and -being a baby - I couldn't swim...*shudders* And I'm so sorry for you guys D:
East

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me