Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

MMYYYBOOIIII by Ovacalix

Artist Ovacalix [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

MMYYYBOOIIII

Postby Ovacalix » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:37 am

I just saw this again and I literally love this boii so much... ugh... so many nice memories with him
    anyway, a redesign of my first keronian oc Mororo [from the franchise Keroro Gunsou / Sergant Frog]

I think im going to give him the pink eyes......
    I dont know... I might make an official redesign of him at some point...

So, Mororo has gotten a promotion and is now part of a special operations unit that functions in the keronian military.
    He functions as an assassin, spy, analyst blahblah blah- When he enlisted in the military, Mororo genuinely believed that the keronian objective could be executed kindly, and was driven to ensure that it was(as foolish and fruitless as that seems)
    Though with time being involved with special forces, I can imagine that this hope has dissolved and the years of war had consumed him, at this time he may just seem to be cruel, detached, and even sadistic in his methods, but he still hates to see his comrades hurt.

My poor son needs a break

I imagine his older brother [Neyoyo] has been discharged and now works full time in his bar. Neyoyo realized that the war was hurting him mentally, and he left before it could eat him alive. He fears that it may be too late for his brother, but desperately hopes he finds a way out anyhow.

-clearing out some saved oekaki-

edit (again?) okay JUST BECAUSE I LOVE HIM SO MUCH AND IM GETTING NOSTALGIC

LOOK??? Omg theyre so cute
    good times
he/him | adult | artist and dork
inactive - if you need to get in contact with me, I am on dA
♦| best friend | ♦ | boombox |♦

Ovacalix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery