Artist Dreamie [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

wendell

Postby Dreamie » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:33 pm

whEEZES; my third kalon! wendell!
    my sweet and lazy agender bab.
    [they/them or she/her pronouns. but, wouldn't mind if you used he/him pronouns as well.]

really excited to develop her and neisha in the future!! aAAAHhhhH!

she also has a little egg baby, which i will have to design later.
    all of wendell's information will go below. <:

it occurred to me that i should probably post the full ref.
    soooo--
Last edited by Dreamie on Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:11 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Dreamie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

wendell

Postby Dreamie » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:08 pm

full name; wendell
    middle last
    nickname[s]; n/a; wouldn't mind any though
    gender; agender [assigned female at birth]
    orientation; asexual

height [on all fours]; 2'4" [average; size of a lynx.]
    build; average
    appearance; has a very fluffy, soft, and long pelt. their fur is uncontrollable and usually tangled up. despite their efforts, they just can't seem to get it under control. ah well, at this point, they don't even seem to care very much. to shorten that-- just a pretty worn and messy look. has a strange, and faint, scent of some sweet pastry; a bit off-putting but smells nice nonetheless?

hex codes;

- #f3f980
    - #ce8a38
    - #b65a1b
    - #e7bd9d
    - #220f03

job; as of now, wendell doesn't really have a job. but, they occasionally look for a part-time one in small stores in the town that they live nearby. wendell isn't necessarily in a rush or desperate to get a job though, there are plenty of great options. though, sadly, they normally can't/doesn't keep a job for long. it's a bit complicated, supposedly.

home; wendell resides in a fairly small house. on the outside, it looks like about every other house-- if not a bit more sparse than other houses. when they happen to gather the motivation, they might make the exterior nicer.

zodiac; taurus
    habits; xx
    likes; autumn, food, animals [more than other kals to be honest], being comfy, the indoors, good adventures, ants [yum], being wrapped up in a blanket or sleeping bag during chilly weather, hot chocolate, reading, occasional adventure, pretending to be a big 'ol caterpillar, her baby!
    dislikes; anything horror related, things with a slimy texture, "asmr videos", the heat [unbearable with such thick fur,,,], having to do "adult" things [work a job, pay for things, etc.], crabs/lobsters [anything with the snip-snaps], sour foods [will still it though, i guess], gender discrimination, fake kals [things, etc.], being tickled 'til death, dealing with fur
    fears; inevitable death [!!!], drowning [mild], probably more,,

personality; + sweet/loving, patient, calm [but a little over-reactive], down for an adventure every once in a while, does not forget/reliable, understanding [not very comforting], persistent // - lazy, jumpy, a bit timid around strangers, zones out sometimes, not very good parent but still tries hardest, stubborn, independent [neutral], introverted // <- now to write it out..
Last edited by Dreamie on Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:04 am, edited 10 times in total.
Dreamie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

wendell

Postby Dreamie » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:14 pm

// note; wendell is fine with they/them, he/him, and she/her pronouns!
    [but for the story i'll be using she/her pronouns.]
    you can use whatever pronouns-- they really don't care.

"mysterious creatures & things."

the night air was cool as wendell strolled through the empty streets. she enjoyed to go out for a walk during this time of night. the streetlamps illuminated the path which she was taking. wendell's eyes brushed past all the items in the window display of the stores which she passed. the majority of the shops were just the same old stores; she practically memorized their closing times by now. although, there was this one new store she had come across. in its window display there was an interesting, though strange, selection of items. it ranged from dream catchers to small pocket watches. she had never seen this store ever before; and luckily for her it was open. wendell decided that she would check it out; she wanted to see what else this store had in stock.

walking through the doors; she was amazed to see all the treasures of the store. unusual and ancient coins mixed together in wooden chests, an empty birdcage with a single bright feather, a rabbit's foot, a few goldfish here and there, odd plants in various pots. oh, so many things to see! although, she found the large amount of clocks, watches, and other things of that nature, weird. she meandered through the shop looking around herself. she didn't want to miss out on any of the wonders; although she probably did. soon, she came by to a corner of the shop. it was full of egg timers, which again was quite strange to her.

upon closer inspection, wendell realized that one of these eggs was not like the others. it was white with faint specks and definitely larger than a chicken egg.. it lay on one side of a scale with a blanket underneath. the other side filled with egg timers. a heating lamp was fixed close to it.

and at that moment a strange feeling struck her. she wanted to take care of this mysterious egg and raise whatever will come from it.

"oh? interested in the egg?" a voice sounded behind her, making her flinch. wendell turned around and gave a shy nod.

"alright," the kalon had said picking up a woven basket that was placed by the wall, and quickly though gingerly placed the egg and blanket in. "come along."

wendell set the basket down on the floor of her room and sat in front of it, studying the egg again. she couldn't believe she just made this impulsive purchase. the egg was fairly pricey too. but she had a feeling this would all be worth it. she was going to make it worth it. she pledged to herself that she would take great care of this egg.

soon she stood up and tucked herself in bed, all curled up. her head lay on a pillow as she looked at the egg for awhile, something didn't feel right.

that night, and for many others, wendell drifted to sleep while being wrapped around the egg, protecting it and keeping it warm.

"curiosity and adventure."

wendell's eyes fluttered open as she woke from a night's sleep. slowly she began to open up her eyes, though almost instantly her eyes narrowed down to a squint. she most certainly did not expect or was prepared to see this bright, white light. where was this light coming from?

the kalon opened her eyes again. this time the light didn't seem nearly as blinding. in fact, it was quite soft. she looked around her room to find the source of the light, although she just couldn't find it. but then, she looked down onto the egg and her eyes widened; there was something on the egg that had not been there before! a gemstone; the source of the glowing! although, this discovery only caused more questions to flood into her mind. where did this gem come from? it certainly wasn't there last night!

there was only one person to ask all these questions-- the store keeper of that shop. wendell isn't necessarily a morning person, but she still put the egg into the same basket she had taken it home in and rushed off to the store.

she finally reached where she remembered the store to be, but nothing was there. the entire shop completely disappeared, and was replaced by a laundromat. it was empty, but wendell still took her chances and stepped inside. still there was no one.

she asked the baker shop next door, where the shop had gone, but all the employees told her there was no store there to begin with, just a laundromat. eventually, she gave up asking, as she also had enough of speaking to the other kalons. wendell returned to the empty laundromat, for she had some hope something would be bound to happen.

it seemed like nothing was happening, but she noticed the egg's gem glowing brighter. she held the egg gingerly and looked deeply into its gem. "do you know what's going on?" she asked.

wendell didn't know was she was expecting from the gem, but it's light died down. she sighed and walked outside. wendell looked up at the sky for a moment, you could just faintly see the moon. a flock of birds few by. and just as they few overhead, the gem's light grew brighter.

though she felt that she would regret this decision in the future, she ran after the birds. and thus, the adventure began.

"happy ever after."

the kalon slowly trudged along on the moon-soaked grass; the basket containing her beloved egg secure in her jaws. she felt completely drained; her feet, aching. she wanted to give up and rest, but she knew that this adventure would soon be over.

she convinced herself to keep on going. wendell looked up for a moment at the darkened, night sky. there were no stars as far as she could see, but there was something else; the moon. the orb, full and bright, appeared majestic and almost like something from another world. it's friendly light shone down on the earth and on every surface it could touch.

wendell tilted her head back down to look at the egg. there seemed to be a glow coming from deep within the surface of the gemstone. the vivid blue light seemed to give off a reassuring aura. a small smile spread on the kalon's face as she directed her eyes ahead of the two of them.

and there right before them stood their destination...

the lone sound of wendell's footsteps echoed through the cave. the gemstone on the egg, which wendell was using to light up her path, was wildly flashing. she didn't understand what the egg was freaking out about, there was nothing particularly interesting in sight. the kalon was feeling more and more tired the further she went down the path. she felt her eyes slowly closing, but shook her head in protest.

a light?

she couldn't quite believe it; there was a faint light coming from down her path. she began to speed up slightly. the closer she got, the brighter this light got. and as the light got brighter, the gemstone on her egg became brighter as well. though, she didn't notice this.

when she had finally made it to the entrance of this hole, she through and into the room-- oh, it was so radiant! its beauty so indescribable! the kalon felt very joyous, although at the same time so fatigued.. the mixture of emotions felt so confusing; but before she could even sort them out, the kalon fell to her feet and into a deep sleep.

wendell's eyes fluttered open as she woke-- why, there was something hovering above her! she rubbed her eyes, fully opening them, and there stood an adorable creature with little horns, blunt fangs, and a large smile-- and most importantly a gemstone.
Last edited by Dreamie on Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
Dreamie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

wendell

Postby Dreamie » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:45 pm

breeding & family.

breeding slots; 2/3. previous breeding [ooc].
      mate[s]; none. not very interested..
      kit[s]; none.

relationships.

insert name here;
      xxxdetails on relationship.
Dreamie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups