The Space Dragon of The Heaven

The Space Dragon of The Heaven

Postby ValkyrieTheBirb » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:00 am

There once was a dragon the came from heaven. She was sent from heaven to protect a sweet little girl. Her name was Sophia. The dragon went to where god told her where the little girl was. When the dragon got there it was to late. The little girl was all ready dead. So the dragon tried to go back to heaven and was rejected by god himself. He told her that she had failed him and that she can never come back to heaven. The dragon was really sad that she could not return home. So she left god saying that she promises to protect every human being even if it costed her life. So she left him. She was walking on a dirt road. When she found a barn. She went in side and found a comfy hay bed. She went on the hay bed and fell asleep. She was woken up by a loud sound. She opened her eyes and saw a gun pointed at her. From fear she ran and flew way up high when the gun would not shoot her. She stayed in space so she would survive from humans and their guns. That's how she got her name The Space Dragon of The Heaven.
ValkyrieTheBirb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me