Artist gold [gallery]
Time spent 42 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Moorray

Aisu Non-Owner Re-Adoption! Plumerian #15

Postby gold » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:10 am

Hi All~ I'm putting Aisu up for readoption to non-owners. I feel terrible as I'd intended to offer him a permanent home but I had difficulty developing him with the species community fading, and firmly developed family members. I just couldn't make it happen. Because of these difficulties I had, I ask that you keep this in mind when applying, as his family relations are set in stone and he cannot be mated to anyone else.

Contest & Ownership Guidelines
• You may use his pre-existing art as decoration for your form, but making/commissioning your own art is discouraged and will not affect scoring.
• All relationships outlined below must remain intact by request of his previous owner and his mate's owner. They've simply asked that the family ties are respected.
• Please feel free to change question wording, rearrange and edit the form to your liking, so long as the required elements are all there. I'm very lenient.
• Name, Gender, Sexuality, etc may all be changed.
• The contest will end on Sunday December 23rd at 2PM EST. Extensions are unlikely as I'd like to spend this afternoon judging in order to have him a home for the holidays.
• You must be a non-owner from now until the conclusion of the readoption. It doesn't matter if you've previously owned a plumerian so long as you do not own one now. You cannot gift away your plumerian(s) in order to be a non-owner and enter.
• Forms must be posted on this thread, they may not be PMed

Relationship Information
Art Collection
• Mate: Alixis #90 owned by PurpleKakashi
• Daughter: Rika NB#95 owned by ancientwings
• Son: Veton NB#137 owned by PurpleKakashi

Code: Select all
*Name:
Pronouns (optional):
Gender (optional):
Sexuality (optional):
*How you intend to develop them/Why you want them/Character Ideas for them: These questions are guidelines, just use this section to show me your connection! Please keep this brief, I don't have the attention span for more than ~500 words. Quality over quantity!
Link to previous plumerian related post: Not required but highly encouraged to show previous interest in the species!
*Cat gif: in tradition with the original contest, just for fun!

*Required element
she/her -- polya gay -- infp -- comrade

ImageImageImage
gold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Orpheus

Postby Moorray » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:24 am

Name: Orpheus, goes by Orphie or Phee
Pronouns: He/him
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Plumerian post: First Fanclub Post More recent post Reintroduction post
[+previous try outs]

You may also see me on the discord server

A bit of my history with Plumerians:
While I had seen these little guys floating around for a while, it took until December of 2014 for me to try out for Plumerian number 415. I fell in love with the look of these guys, along with the fact that they all had great designs. After that, I tried out for almost every Plumerian I saw on the main page in hopes to obtain one. My writing wasn't all that good, since I was only 12 or 13 at the time, and my art didn't have any good poses or expressions.

I decided to eventually check out the fan club in order to connect further with those who owned Plumerians and to show off my art for these little guys. I started to get help for my forums when it came to post-judging, asking any of the judges what I could have done better in order to have won the Plumerian, and some of the tips I had gotten had helped make my own characters more well rounded and interesting. Nowadays I just want to stick to trying out for Plumerians who I really feel a connection to for one reason or another; whether it be because of the design, or the fact that I have character ideas for them.

Aisu, or Orpheus, is definitely one of these characters for me, as when I saw him I instantly got a few ideas for this character. He's hopefully going to get a lot more friends through the Plumerian Discord server, maybe even a roleplay or two plus any art I can get for him/ draw of him myself (art is definitely my strong suit, so he'll be getting a ton). I'm hoping to get into contact with both PurpleKashki and Ancient-wings through DeviantArt in order to make sure any headcannons I have for relationships are still able to fit with all the characters involved. The current headcanons I have laid out are going off of what is noted on the character's main pages.

Character Ideas:
A former pilot turned author, Orpheus is very family oriented. After the birth of Rika, Orpheus knew that he couldn't handle being away from his family for the long stretches of time like his former job had required, so he went on to become a stay at home dad, working as an author on the side. Orpheus was able to find that his children had an appreciation for the books that he wrote specifically for them, and continued down this path by making more generalized children's books. By the time both of his children had grown up, he had made a career from the children's books that he had been able to get published, and had no intention of leaving his newly-found dream job.

A bit of a man-child, it's no wonder he's able to write children's books. He sometimes gets on other Plumerian’s nerves just with how outgoing he is, but even with his slightly more immature personality he still has the ability to read a room and can be serious when it is required. He’s extremely family oriented, and would do anything to make sure that everyone he loves is happy before he is.

Relationships ideas/headcanons:
Probably met Alexis in some sort of cheesy rom-com way. Alixis, due to her more distant personality, would've most likely been very put-off by Orpheus at first until learning that he can be more serious if he has to. A connection between these two would'nt be immediate, but it's certainly lasting.
He absolutely adores both of his children, and they are basically the world to him. He definitely got into video games because of Rika, and now regularly buys Nintendo games for himself. He's super accepting of Veton when he came out and would fight anyone who messes with him. Their rambunctious personalities bounce off of each other.

{631 words, a bit longer than I would've liked but I needed to get all my thoughts out. Best read on a computer because of the coding, but mobile should be just fine as well.}
Last edited by Moorray on Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:15 am, edited 14 times in total.
Moorray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Aisu Non-Owner Re-Adoption! Plumerian #15

Postby nome senpai » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:29 am

name: eli
pronouns: he/him/himself
sexuality: hetero-sexual
how you intend to develop them: coming soon~
why you want them: coming soon~
character Ideas for them: also coming soon~
link to previous plumerian related post: ~ click me ~
cat gif: hunting~

~{ 0/500 words }~
nome senpai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VanossGaming » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:39 am

VanossGaming

♥‿♥ O̖̣͙ͧ͛ẑ̙ͅz̰̦͕̾у̤̪̯͔̎ͭͅ ♥‿♥

Male/Pansexual/He,Him

Why do you want them?

I, like so many others here, am a plumerian non-owner. I first found Plumerians soon after I started Chicken Smoothie. The adoptable species craze was just starting to grow and Plumerians were becoming wildly popular. The amount of people who tried out for them and my own lack of self confidence prevented me from trying out while they were still active. I took a hiatus from CS later in that year and didn’t return for quite a while. When I eventually did return to the site I was saddened to see that the beloved Plumerian species was no longer up and running. I’ve participated in several readoptions from before I re-ignited the fanclub for the second time yet still haven’t been able to obtain a Plumerian of my own to love and treasure. The reason why I would love to own a Plumerian is to spoil them and actively participate in their character growth. I love planning out new things and stories for my adoptable characters. As one journey ends, another can begin. They’d be a crown jewel of my characters to love and hold.

How do you plan on developing them?

I plan on mostly doing Ozzy’s development through storytelling, role-playing, and possibly art. I feel that it would be fun to write about him doing different things as he bustles around his lab or curls up next to his mate and children. I’d love to get in contact with the owners of his mate and his children and really make him a family man again. Writing is my forte so I’d assume that most of his development as a character will take place in the form of a story, poem, or paragraph or two. Mainly Ozzy exploring his world and interacting with his friends, his family, and his co-workers.

Character Ideas you have for them?

Ozzy ‘Ocelot’ Gryphs is a kindhearted and open plumerian with a lot of smarts. He works as a biologist doing part time work in exploring. He observes animals in distant parts of the world from anteaters to zebras. His favorite species so far has been frogs, searching through the lush jungles of the Amazon to find and categorize new and undiscovered variants. When he isn’t in his lab or out halfway around the world, Ozzy is home with his family. His daughter Rika is his lifeline and he encourages her in everything she does. Whenever he needs a little extra help with categorizing his findings he can count on the love and the help of his family.
Another big idea I have for him is that he's a health nut. Ozzy can't really stand sweets and candy and tends to stick to the thing that are healthier for him like carrots, bananas, and his favorite celery and peanut butter. He works out occasionally when he isn't out exploring the world for the sake of science or if he’s been cooped up in the lab all day.Ozzy tends to get into some perilous situations when he’s out exploring. While his sharp mind keeps him working and mostly out of harm it's the little things that sometimes go the most wrong. He once got his leg broken due to a pesky vine that was in the way. He has a little bit of a limp due to wanting to push on with the expedition. His kids find it charming and he doesn’t mind it as it doesn’t hinder him from his work.

Thank you so much for reading through my forum. I hope this finds you well! Here's a cat gif to make your day better :)

Last edited by VanossGaming on Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ezra• Aries • He/Him

Weirdo at Work!!
Formerly known as liongoddess
Always looking for Egypt 2014 Pets!! Feel free to send trades!! Most wanted in my wishlist❤️❤️

My KalonsCheck out Ghostpits!©
VanossGaming

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:40 pm

*Name: Drake
Pronouns (optional): he/him
Gender (optional): male
Sexuality (optional): pan
*How you intend to develop them/Why you want them/Character Ideas for them:

my idea for this character is a brave, wild spirit adventurer. they travel a ton on a little sea vessel, often times with there family living on the boat with them during there explorations. they more often visit warm climates and explore coves and jungles. they're not afraid to get messy or get into a dangerous situation but won't put their family at risk like that. so if a situation could be dangerous they try to go in alone first. he can be quite romantic if he puts his mind to it. almost cheesy in the way he shows affection and gives dad jokes all the time.

he met his wife on one of his resupply trips, meeting her at the harbor and starting to date from there with his overly charming flirty sorta way winning her over on the first day. he's always been more energetic and hard to keep sitting still but when he had his two kids it affected him a lot. he loves those fluff balls to the ends of the earth and it really calmed him down having them around. though it wasn't permanent. once they were getting old enough he started to tell them his adventure stories. tall tales of monsters, magic idols, evil native islanders and other Indiana Jones sort of stories. he wants to bring them along on his boat as soon as they're old enough and his wife will let him. he knows better than to take cubs on a boat with her in charge. he's especially attentive to his son Veton. he wants his son to be brave and strong like him, while he has no doubts of how strong his daughter is he's really pushing his son to be the best he can be and someday become his adventure sidekick.

Link to previous plumerian related post: this is easiest for both of us tbh X3
*Cat gif: Image
Last edited by Neon sparks on Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:45 am, edited 4 times in total.
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

┌──────────────────────────────┐
xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |
└──────────────────────────────┘
┌──────────────────────────────┐

xxxxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
└──────────────────────────────┘

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 72027 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:50 pm

OTIS
          he/him - male - bicurious
      How you intend to develop them/Why you want them/Character Ideas for them:
      Id love to have him because I never actually got to obtain a plumerian, so I was sad
      to see them close and all the readoptions were flooded with super serious competitors.
      The one readoption I tried for, I had the best post and put a lot of work into it then
      someone came and one upped me at the last second because they had a better art
      style. I was a bit upset, but whatcha gonna do? Id like to make Otis
      Link to previous plumerian related post: xx

Last edited by 72027 on Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:08 pm

x
Last edited by bakuraas. on Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gold » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:28 am

~45 hour reminder!! ^^;

ImageImageImage
gold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baylin » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:43 am

xxxxxxx┈┈┈┈┈┈☀┈┈┈┈┈┈

Ⅰ. Name//x↬Casper Levi Case

Ⅱ. Gender//x↬Male

Ⅲ. How you intend to develop them//x↬Chronologically I think is how i'd end up going about this. i'd start with his childhood, figure out what helped shape him as a person. Things like how he was raised, and how it mentally and physically affected him, or some sort of injury that never quite healed correctly and still sometimes causes issues. After that i'd go into his time as a young adult, what kind of career path he is pursuing. what are his drives, what kind of people he has met, what kind of influence the world and environment have- things that lead to the big picture at hand. All of these different branches will eventually meet at the central point which would probably be the time from when he met Alixis to their children, and then finally what family life means to Cas.

Other than that, mostly through character interactions, writing, and art

Ⅳ. Character Ideas for them//x↬Im torn between a private eye and an (competitive) equestrian

↬If I choose private eye im most likely going to do a redemption arc where Casper ends up being a cocky Casanova dedicated only to himself and his job.
Most people dont like Casper, the real Cas, not the charismatic suave face he puts on to charm his way in and out of any situation that may arise.
Things seem pretty good for Casper, his business is booming and the clientele seem to get richer as the days go by
But of course nothing good lasts forever, and eventually something (or someone) surfaces to give him a heavy dose of reality.

↬If I choose Equestrian, Casper would likely be a city boy who eventually moves to the countryside after his family inherits a ranch. Least enough to say, Cas is miserable, practically being thrown from one reality into a completely new one. Eventually Casper's parents coax him into enjoying things a little bit more, even going so far as to try horseback riding for the first time- needless to say it was like something clicked- being in the saddle was something entirely different- its own breed of adventure. Things fell into a rhythm, and eventually Casper got ambitious, working tirelessly into training until he and his horse were in perfect sync. Soon after, they competed in their first competition, placing seventh overall was definitely a hit to his confidence but it also encouraged Cas to work harder and then maybe someday he'd be taking home the blue ribbon.

Ⅴ. Link to previous plumerian related post//

Ⅵ. Cat gif//
xxxxxxx┈┈┈┈┈┈☀┈┈┈┈┈┈

xXx

◊ My Toyhou.se
◊ pfp by Chizuny
◊ Sig art by SarahN

XxX.ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

xXx
Baylin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gold » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:09 am

Comp closed! No more editing! Thanks for entering! I regrettably have to run some very last minute Christmas shopping for the next few hours but I’ll still get a winner posted later tonight!!

ImageImageImage
gold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me