A Beauitful Night (( a Story please read !))

"A Beauitful Night (( a Story please read !))" by SlicedFox

Dressup entry

A Beauitful Night (( a Story please read !))

Postby SlicedFox » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:22 pm

~ Slowly she walked down those stairs but not as you would expect no one payed attention to her Pressents but that was the way she liked it she prefured being able to walk where she pleased without all eyes on her as she slid down along the stairs in her beauitful Red gown it wasn't until her name was announced that yes indeed everyone did stare and admiringly she didn't think she was the most beauitful there yet every girl seamed to still envy her look she thought what she had was plan.. and simple but instead as she finally reached the floor she caught herself looking up to see most of the eyes were still on her.. she blushed.. she did not expect this.. so many people looking at her.. and as she slowly begain to walk to the center she saw him.. the man she had been waiting for as he slowly bowed and offered that cheeky smile she craved she shyly slid her paw inside of his own the whole night she couldnt help but stare inside of those golden eyes of his she seamed to be hipnotized and even though most of the other girls stared she didn't care no.. actully she was glad she wanted them to all evny her .. not for the fact of how she was dressed but for the fact she knew this man had only eyes for her as the dancing slowly came to a stop he seamed to steal her away for the best part as they now stared up to the moon lit Sky he pulled her close and whispered inside of her ear " out of everyone I saw you were the most beauitful girl of them all" swooning her with his words as the fireworks filled the sky they shared an everlasting kiss under the star filled sky witch in my opinion made it the best night of life.
SlicedFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me