Batch 454 kit - ufa (small contest) by Lorne

Based on Click to view
Artist Lorne [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Batch 454 kit - ufa (small contest)

Postby Lorne » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:36 am

We honestly could not figure out what to do with this babe since none of our close friends wanted them, so I've decided to put them up for a small contest. We're looking for someone who'd be semi-active with our little "family", we're probably not going to have rps and such but for the sake of my character's storylines, I would like this child to be apart of it and I'd like to know about their character so I can add the relationship to my characters profiles.

So, for this contest, you just need to tell me what you plan on using the character for or make a small character prompt. 300 words maximum, although I'll be very linent with the word limit (I'd prefer if you didn't go over that though)

Things to know:

- Neo, Rowen and Eldon have split custody rights
- This child will be living with Rowen and his child (Cryo's babe, bottom one in the litter)
- They will see their other dads and sibling Riley every other weekend, sometimes sooner
- We're looking for someone who's truly interested in developing their character and not someone who wants to breed or trade them right away

End date is a week from today but that is subject to change, info about the rest of the family will come later today (at school rn x'D)

Family info:

Neo - Dad - 24 years old (when the children were conceived)

Parenting-style:

Neo is a pretty relaxed parent, when he was a kid his dad was always very hard on him and critical, so he's the opposite with his kids. He has a very limited income and doesn't have much spare change to spend on his kids, but if he could he would absolutely spoil them. Riley is the only child he has custody over but he still tries to be involved in his other kid's lives and visits them whenever he can and spends holidays/birthdays with them as well as shows up to any important event in their lives. He's a bit of a grouch towards most adults, including his roommate Jay, but he has a huge soft spot for his children.

Personality/extra info

Where does one even start with this mess? Neo's a narcoleptic grouch that's completely blind in his right eye... yet he still insists on illegally driving to school every day. He works in the same school as Eponine as a teacher where, like her, he has no education or degrees in teaching. He's a chemistry teacher and his arm is a good indicator of how poorly he runs his classroom; last year a student accidentally managed to pour hydrochloric acid all over it, resulting in acid burns so severe he wears a specially made metal cast, the inside lined with a soft gauze, to protect the fragile/healing skin. He's impatient and impulsive, yet lazy, and can be incredibly intimidating if you wake him up from one of his little 2-10 minute "power naps" that strike at random during the day. He bottles up all of his emotions and doesn't like to show any pain or weakness. He also may punch you in the face if you mess with his hair when he's not paying attention, he's done it before... twice.

Riley - Female - 3 years old

Personality

She's the only one out of the three kids who lives with Neo and his roommate Jay, although she sees her siblings at school and her other fathers every other weekend. She's a little pest around Neo's apartment, when he was a kid his father was always very harsh and critical of him, so Neo is extremely passive and kind to his children... Which Riley takes for granted. If he could, he would spoil her and buy her everything she could ever want, but unfortunately money is a huge problem for him as he is only a teacher. She has an incredible amount of energy, most of which is spent play-fighting Jay who's like a child himself. The times Neo doesn't take Riley with him to the classroom he works in during weekdays, she'll stay at home with Jay who uses the free time to teach her bad habits like saying "no" to everything and how to ignore her dad. She shares her dads ability to find a way to be cold no matter what... which she solves by snuggling to whomever is closest to her, whether they are ready or not. For a child, she's a very independent thinker and always does what she wants to do, not what her friends want to do. All in all she has a lot of love for her dads and siblings, and her "uncle" Jay, even if she doesn't always listen to them.
Last edited by Lorne on Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:02 am, edited 3 times in total.

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 16 people.
I have received 10 gifts.

₊˚⊹. ☾ Aria ☆ she/her ☆ Art shop ☽ .⊹˚₊Image
Lorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Batch 454 kit - ufa (small contest)

Postby Esther~ » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:39 am

mark ;v;
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cosmosfox » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:49 am

ahh this baby is so cute!! ;u; marking, hopefully I'll have time to enter <3
cosmosfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aeryn » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:51 am

Mark <3
━━━━━━━━━
SILENCE
━━━━━━━━━

SPEAKS
─── w h e n
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FAIL.❞
▬▬▬▬▬
┌───────────
hello i'm aeryn, i'm a digital
artist and i'm very active on
cs so feel free to pm me.

└───────────
ImageImageImageImageImage
Aeryn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby colambo » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:53 am

Name: Marzipan

Marzipan is a cheerful kit, however she can be very serious in analytical way. She's pretty sneaky too, always pulling pranks and such on the kalons around her. She is really into science and wants to be a scientist one day. A lab is something beautiful and interesting to her. Marzipan admires that her father Neo is a chemistry professor, since she is quite impressed by the pretty colors of some chemicals.

Marzipan dreams of inventing a time-travel machine so she can go back and figure out a mystery that happened in history.

Favorites:

color; white
food; candy
drink; Ramune
Last edited by colambo on Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:46 am, edited 4 times in total.
colambo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:22 am

Marking. ^u^this little one is adorable~
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bellini » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:56 am

mark!
bellini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elf_of_the_hollow » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:11 am

|⎯⎯⎯⎯{ { C o m e o n ! ! C o m e o n ! ! } }⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯►
┌────────────────────┐

{ { t h e r e i s n o t h i n g m o r e i m p o r t a n t t h a n m y s e n p a i } }

└────────────────────┘
┌────────────────────────────┐

└────────────────────────────┘
┌────────────────────────────┐

Miria Lee Female About 14 Straight/Questioning Everyday Emotions Theme
─────────────────────────────────────────
Miria Lee is the eccentric type - down to refusing to be called by anything other than Miria Lee,
even though Lee is just her middle name. She essentially believes herself to be the future face
of fashion, even going so far to act as if she were a celebrity already. She's cool and confident -
making pretty much everything look easy, even if she fails at it entirely. While she says it's a nat
ural talent, her best friends would tell you how much effort she actually puts into looking 'cool'.
Still, she gets a A+ for effort. When it comes to how much she tries to look cool, though, she d
efinitely exerts the most effort around her crush. Even when she manages to maintain her cool
on the outside, around her crush Miria Lee is always in melt-down mode. She tries to joke arou
nd, calling them her senpai, but she's far too nervous to actually tell them how she really feels.

└────────────────────────────┘

||
◄⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯{ { I ' m n o t w h o y o u t h i n k } }⎯⎯⎯⎯
Last edited by elf_of_the_hollow on Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:54 pm, edited 23 times in total.
elf_of_the_hollow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lorne » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:50 am

Here's some more info about the kals I own in the family for the sake of the contest ~

Neo - Dad - 24 years old (when the children were conceived)

Parenting-style:

Neo is a pretty relaxed parent, when he was a kid his dad was always very hard on him and critical, so he's the opposite with his kids. He has a very limited income and doesn't have much spare change to spend on his kids, but if he could he would absolutely spoil them. Riley is the only child he has custody over but he still tries to be involved in his other kid's lives and visits them whenever he can and spends holidays/birthdays with them as well as shows up to any important event in their lives.

Personality:

Where does one even start with this mess? Neo's a narcoleptic grouch that's completely blind in his right eye... yet he still insists on illegally driving to school every day. He works in the same school as Eponine as a teacher where, like her, he has no education or degrees in teaching. He's a chemistry teacher and his arm is a good indicator of how poorly he runs his classroom; last year a student accidentally managed to pour hydrochloric acid all over it, resulting in acid burns so severe he wears a specially made metal cast, the inside lined with a soft gauze, to protect the fragile/healing skin. He's impatient and impulsive, yet lazy, and can be incredibly intimidating if you wake him up from one of his little 2-10 minute "power naps" that strike at random during the day. He bottles up all of his emotions and doesn't like to show any pain or weakness. He also may punch you in the face if you mess with his hair when he's not paying attention, he's done it before... twice.

Riley - Female - 3 years old

Personality

She's the only one out of the three kids who lives with Neo and his roommate Jay, although she sees her siblings at school and her other fathers every other weekend. She's a little pest around Neo's apartment, when he was a kid his father was always very harsh and critical of him, so Neo is extremely passive and kind to his children... Which Riley takes for granted. If he could, he would spoil her and buy her everything she could ever want, but unfortunately money is a huge problem for him as he is only a teacher. She has an incredible amount of energy, most of which is spent play-fighting Jay who's like a child himself. The times Neo doesn't take Riley with him to the classroom he works in during weekdays, she'll stay at home with Jay who uses the free time to teach her bad habits like saying "no" to everything and how to ignore her dad. She shares her dads ability to find a way to be cold no matter what... which she solves by snuggling to whomever is closest to her, whether they are ready or not. For a child, she's a very independent thinker and always does what she wants to do, not what her friends want to do. All in all she has a lot of love for her dads and siblings, and her "uncle" Jay, even if she doesn't always listen to them.

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 16 people.
I have received 10 gifts.

₊˚⊹. ☾ Aria ☆ she/her ☆ Art shop ☽ .⊹˚₊Image
Lorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credit » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:58 am

cute kid! gl everyone!
Last edited by credit on Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageKeyImage

【They/Them || Adult 】
【Taken ||Cancer ♋︎ Crab 】
●●●
【My dearest friends 】

●●●
【Art Credits 】

credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery