Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

May I present you:Bobby The First in: Bobbys daily struggles by Dark Forest

Artist Dark Forest [gallery]
Time spent 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

May I present you:Bobby The First in: Bobbys daily struggles

Postby Dark Forest » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:30 am

Meowhellow!

My name is Bobby (The First). I am just a normal housecat, doing just normal housecat things. Well... What can I tell you? I am not dumb, since my servant really is. She always talk to me in an annoying high voice which is not understandable and sometimes just takes me and hugs me. She has no manners. BACK IN MY DAYS, SERVANTS HAD RESPECT! What happens to the world? What happens to the society? Ughh... I want to run away but the food over here is just easy to get, guys. I just have to meow all night long until my servant finally hear me (as I said, she is dumb, it takes a while until she finally gets up) and give me some food. Well, besides that she is dumb, she is also very lazy! Sometimes a wild red point appears and just freak around in my eye, it's so annoying. I try to catch it but it's just... impossible... like.. really! I can't..get it. Sorry, this is a sensetive topic... I usually only talk with my catdoctor about this. I mean a real cat. Not that dangerous hoooman doctor. Well. And while I try to beat the sh..out of.. well ok. Sorry. I know, kids are around here. While I try to catch the red little point, my servant is just sitting there, making disturbing loud high voice notes. So annoying. SO AND I WANT TO TELL YOU ABOUT MY DAY. Today more of those ugly species named hoooman came into my house. (I have never allowed her to get friends over here! NO MANNERS.) Always when this happens, she put me in some disgusting weird stuff. Today she made some glittering and sparkling stuff at my ear, my neck and my tail!!! Then one of those hooomans was so exciiiited about me and wanted to know what my name is. Oh, no, she didn't asked "What's his name?", no, she asked "Whats HER name?" I wanted to ... k..ki... ok. No. Kids over here. I wanted to softly throw her out of the window. Besides the fact that EVERYONE have to know about my glorious existence and my name, she also mistaked me for a girl. I don't know any cat which is more masculine than me! So.. why? Was it the sparkling thingy on my ear, neck and tail?! Oh hoomans. Yes I mean you. You who read this here. I will come. We all will come. Cats will have their revolution. Beware.

"BOBBY THE FIRST PLEASE FINALLY SHUT UP I WANT TO SLEEP, I JUST GAVE YOU FOOD, SO, PLEASE!"

HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THIS HOOMAN????!!

*Hooman throws pillow*

Oh damn, gotta go guys. See ya. Take in mind. Catvolution. CATVOLUTION WHAT A NICE WOR-

"BOBBY!"

Bye guys!
HUGE Giveaway!
Red Cerb, Raven Dog and many other Ex-Lists, Rares & Stores!
Check it out
Dark Forest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me