Based on Click to view
Artist wolf ;; [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 47 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

rpw secret santa ;; closes tomorrow!

Postby wolf ;; » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:53 pm

Going back to the middle of the beach, where all the commotion was happening, you see that another tent was now being set up - a day late, no doubt! The wolf had gills on the side of their neck, and was soaking wet...had they just arrived out of the ocean? Either way, there wasn't much time until their voice rang out, using a megaphone. They however were rather breathless. "Come one...come all...to the Secret Santa!" the wolf huffed, taking a small break as they saw some pay attention, including you. "Want to take a new buddy home, or perhaps some masterpieces of yourself or the family? You've come to the right place! Here you can sign up to do just that-" They held up blank sheets of paper before placing them on the table they were standing on. "Now, there are a few rules, just make sure you read them all...otherwise, come sign right up!"

What would a christmas event be without a secret santa? Generally, secret santas include art - and as we have done this for christmas before, except with rpw designs, I thought it would be nice to combine the two, for those who may be looking for art or a new rpw that they do have to earn.
However! If you so choose, you can go with one or the other, and not both - but you will only get paired with someone who chose the same as you.
rpw's can be done on or off oekaki, and do not in any way need to be approved by me, there however will be rules below - and as for art, this can be one piece, ten, headshots or fullbodies, up to your secret santa!

Applications to enter are open until the 10th of December, and due to the delay, will be open until the 10th of January, giving you a whole month to get art/a rpw done!
On the 10th of December, your partner will be randomly rolled, and I will send individual PM's so you know who you get.

rules
- these rpws cannot be custom lined - if you need off-site files, you can contact me
- these rpws cannot be event-special rpws like munchkins or ghosts, and no new event-special rpws can be made
- they can have mostly free range of edits, and as many as the artist wishes to created, with the exception of being a dire wolf or having dire blood, angel blood ect
- but they can, however, be sub-species - cat rpws, dragons ect
- each design must have some effort in it! You cannot throw a 10-15 minute design, make it look nice for whoever gets it
- get your rpw done by the end date, if you don't you wont get yours in return - that rpw will likely go for adopt

- art, on the other hand, must all be custom lined, no colour ins or sets you make, and they cannot be ordered!
- make sure to link to a very updated place where your secret santa can find refs of all rpws - in addition, try not to post individual links to make it much easier
- you cannot give a preference of who you wish to see drawn, it is up to the secret santa
- all art must have effort, no lazy sketches, and if done traditionally it must be scanned well
- if you do more then one piece of art, and have a person with a wide variety of rpws, please don't just choose the simplest rpws that user has
- get your art done by the end date, if not you will still get your art, but miss out on a prize at the end

if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Code: Select all
Username;;
Design, Art, or both?;;
---
[b]for a rpw[/b]
suggested colours;;
suggested edits;;
simple or complex design?;;
---
[b]for art[/b]
link to rpws;;
Last edited by wolf ;; on Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:03 am, edited 5 times in total.
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

res

Postby wolf ;; » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:53 pm

both
1. Pasta.
2. Nodell
3. Weeping_Angel }Y{
4. booklover789
5. Snowseph
6. Novi
7. snugglebunnyk
8. Gary Lockwood
9. rockpelt.

design
1. GasW0lf
2. UndeadRenegade
3. walk.
4. ☁Lady Raincloud☁
3. Firedancer77
5. shrillkrill
7. River Song
8. wolf ;;

art
1. IrkenChu
2. wolf ;;
Last edited by wolf ;; on Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:20 am, edited 6 times in total.
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: rpw secret santa ;; open for forms

Postby Almond Bark » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:00 am

Username;; Pasta.
Design, Art, or both?;; both ;o;
---
for a rpw
suggested colours;; I prefer dark colors although I do like some lighter colors. I like dark brown colors mixed with a slightly darker white (no #ffffff) I'd suggest blended swirly patterns but anything is fine! I dislike any eye blinding, neon, bright colors, or any colors that dont mix well together. This applies with rainbows))
suggested edits;; Fluffiness, arm tufts, tail edits, ear edits, whatever you want!
simple or complex design?;; Although I favor complex designs, stick in between.
---
for art
link to rpws;;
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2891245&p=103757383#p103757383
Soci and Latico are a couple and I currently have no art of the two together so that would be appreciated! <3
Last edited by Almond Bark on Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

╔════════════╗

Rather Inactive, so please give
me some time to reply to messages.
- - -
any pronouns
01-30

𓃡 | 𓃹 | 𓃒

╚════════════╝
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nodell » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:23 am

Username;; Nodell
Design, Art, or both?;; Both
---
for a rpw
suggested colours;; Browns, whites, tans . . . Etc. (love natural colors)
suggested edits;; Whatever ones you want to give it!
simple or complex design?;; Simple (something that's not too hard to replicate)
---
for art
link to rpws;; Here
Last edited by Nodell on Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nodell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GasW0lf » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:16 am

Username;;
Design, Art, or both?;; design
---
for a rpw
suggested colours;; I know working from color palettes can be hard, so heres a few to choose from~
suggested edits;; Go wild! There are very few things I don't like.
simple or complex design?;; Somewhere in the middle.
---
for art
link to rpws;;
Gone! Find me on DA as SatanDarling
══════════════
Come Join our discord based wolf SIM!
We are very friendly and have hand coloured wolves!
Collect and breed to your heart's content!

══════════════
GasW0lf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:22 am

Username;; Weeping_Angel }Y{
Design, Art, or both?;; both!
---
for a rpw
suggested colours;; I love natural bases with hint of unnatural, my favorite color is aquamarine or any shade of blue. i like red-browns and chocolate related colors. I usually hate bright colors in designs, but if it's only a little or done correctly I don't mind it. I'm not a huge fan of yellow, except gold. Gold and silver are my favorite color combination if you use gold.
suggested edits;; I like tail edits, expression edits, and floof, but I hate hair a lot of the time, especially if it's not done well. I like manes though. Something dragon-esque would make me forget the yellow hate.
simple or complex design?;; somewhere in the middle is preferred, easy to copy but not simple and basic. (for n idea of what I mean, see my RPW and gallery)
---
for art
link to rpws;; Marzena. It would be lovely if you could also draw her with Epiales, her best friend and secret crush.
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

The Pumpkin Queen | ∑a∂ µa††er | DolphinGirl4Ever
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:56 am

Username;; booklover789
---
for a rpw
suggested colours;; I love most colors. I don't really love yellow - gold shades are nice, or if yellow is used in moderation it's fine, but I'm just not a huge fan of this color. Browns tend to not be my thing, either - again, if it's used in very little ways, I don't mind, but I prefer grey over brown any day. Neon colors hurt my eyes, so please none of those. My favorite colors are blues, pinks, greys, and purples, but I also like some greens, reds, and oranges.
suggested edits;; I absolutely love tail edits, particularly the cat-tail ones. I also really like edited ears and eyes. Hair edits are pretty neat, too. Bionic or prosthetic limbs, tails, ears - whatever - I think are cool. Really, go wild - I'm not all that picky when it comes to edits!
simple or complex design?;; Meh, I'd prefer a design I can replicate semi-easily. A challenge is something I'll never turn down, but a design so complex that I can't replicate it at all is not preferred. So...somewhere in-between, I suppose?
---
for art
link to rpws;; Here!
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PolarizedVertigo » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:57 am

Username;; UndeadRenegade
Design, Art, or both?;; Design
---
for a rpw
suggested colours;; Whatever gets your blood pumping!! but i do not like super light pink/eyeblinding designs, i more so like more dark colors with lights mixed in!! but yes!!
suggested edits;; I love hair and tail/ear edits!! but go free-range my friendo!! (ALSO JUST NOTING: I LOVE RPWS WITH FRECKLES ON THEIR FACE AAA)
simple or complex design?;; Simple designs with nice colors/edits are always nice aa<3

Some ideas Ideas 2
Last edited by PolarizedVertigo on Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
PolarizedVertigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IrkenChu » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:40 am

Username;;IrkenChu
Design, Art, or both?;;Art
---
for art
link to rpws;; http://sta.sh/228935ayl129?edit=1
Last edited by IrkenChu on Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IrkenChu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowseph » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:53 am

Username;; Snowseph
---
for a rpw
suggested colours;;
Natural colors, neutral colors, and cool colors are all preferable. <3 Purple is my favorite color, too! No neon/eye-blinding colors, please!
suggested edits;;
Complete heterochromia and fluff would be nice, but do whatever floats your boat! I'm not too picky when it comes to edits.
simple or complex design?;; Simple
---
for art
link to rpws;;
Here they are! I have no preference on who you draw.
    i'm not that active... i pop in every now and then out of boredom or nostalgia.
    i'm keeping my stuff unless otherwise stated.

he/they. queer. adult. multi&mixed media artist.
    discord: eat_plant
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me