Past, Present and Future

"Past, Present and Future" by wolfbat

Dressup entry

Past, Present and Future

Postby wolfbat » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:11 pm

"No! Leave me alone! I'm going to destroy this wretched holiday, no matter what you creeps do to me!" The three ghosts sighed and shook their heads. "So what do you think we should do?" Past whispered, moving them closer, into a huddle, her misty tail moving back and forth, sending a chill across the room. Future grinned wickedly and sneered, "Heh. Scaring always worked, didn't it? Just show them their horrid futures, and BOOM! They may be terrified, but it works!" His scaly black tail lashed across the wooden boards, the deadly point on the end of it gleaming in the firelight. "Future, no!" Present whispered sternly. "We haven't done that in a long time--and besides, I don't want to be someone's therapy financer again!" Past nodded, and replied "Why don't we show her a bit of all three? A small bit of the Past, Present--" She looked at Present, who fluttered her wings, intruiged. "And Future." Future smirked. Past continued, her fur flosting around her in wisps "That way we can convince he to change her ways, instead of scaring her to death." She sighed, and glanced over to where the girl sat, fuming and muttering in her corner. She looked back towards her cohorts and said in a hushed tone of voice, "Sound good?" Future and Present looked at each other, and agreed. Then they simultaneously turned to the girl, and boomed- "WE ARE THE PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE. WHAT YOU WILL SEE HERE IS CAUSED BY YOUR OWN ACTIONS. PREPARE YOURSELF." Their eyes began to glow, and as the room was filled with wind and mist, there was a loud boom--and everything was still.
wolfbat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Past, Present and Future

Postby tigresplayz » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:15 pm

How I see it
Bwolf: present
Fading away ice: past
Dark dragon: future
Great dress up!

Hi, I'm Tigres, I use She/They pronouns!

I play a lot of games and just love collecting cool pets and decorating.
Currently Reading: Mockingjay - The Hunger Games Series
Shows I like: ATLA, TWD, Adventure Time, BoJack Horseman, Merlin, Supernatural and Scooby Doo Mystery Inc.
Looking for people to chat with about anything and everything, seriously please p.m. me whenever. I love to learn but can struggle with actually sitting down and doing the research, if anyone is willing to talk about their special interest or just things you are really into let me know! Tell me about it!

My Pfp is a Color-in made by Pyromaniacal, I colored it in to match my real life kitty Roxi!
tigresplayz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Past, Present and Future

Postby wolfbat » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:52 am

Thanks!
wolfbat