Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Kita Adopts by sockwearer

Based on Click to view
Artist sockwearer [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kita Adopts

Postby sockwearer » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:02 pm

Welcome to Kita Adopts!
Nursery; viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3264959# | Customs; viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3285911#

FAQ:

Q: What are Kita?
A: Kita are a small, fox/cat-like creature with small paws and face that lives in mountains, grasslands, and forests. They're swift, most fit for grasslands.

Q: What do they eat?
A: Kita will eat almost anything, including fish, mice, swallows, rabbits, fruit, and other things.

Q: Can they swim?
A: Yes. They're strong swimmers, actually.

Q: How do you tell a male and female apart?
A: Females are 12-14 inches long and 4 inches wide, and males are 16-18 inches long and 6 inches wide. And female's ears are generally more flattened. Females also have longer tails and thinner claws.

Looking for artists of any skill level! Just ask!

Art questions:

Q: How do I become an artist?
A: This is an open species, just ask and: boom! You're an artist!

Q: Do you take customs?
A: Yes! Completely free! But.. Only 2 customs are allowed per month. But if you're a regular adopter, then I'll probably let you have more.

Q: What about other artist's customs?
A: Well, the other artists can make any price they want for their customs. It's completely their choice.

There are different categories of Kita. Here are the different categories.
Very common: No mutations, no change in fur, only one color, no markings.
Common: No mutations, fur is the same, simple markings like swirls, stripes, and tuxedo, max. 2 colors, 1 marking.
Uncommon: 1 mutation, markings like Yin and Yang symbols, wing markings, and fang markings, max. 3 colors, 2 markings.
Rare: 1 pair of wings, 2-3 mutations, markings like human foods and animals, max. 4 colors, 2 colors in eyes, 3 markings.
Mythical: 2 pairs of wings, 4-5 mutations, markings like one half one color, one half other, animal markings (like a marking that looks like a cat head), max. 5 colors, 3 colors in eyes, 1 animal nearby, 1 element shown, 4 markings.
Legendary: 3+ pairs of wings, 6+ mutations, any markings, including, but not limited to, mythical beasts, ancient language, ancient symbols, 6+ colors, 4+ colors in eyes, 2+ animals nearby, 2+ elements shown, 5+ markings.

Keep in mind you do not need to incorporate EVERY aspect of that category.
EDIT: You can also just rate their rarity based on this, but not exactly. Just mostly based off this.

Ask me if you want to make a mythical or legendary, ask me! Legendaries can only be made during the months of holidays, and only 2 each holiday. 3 mythicals can be made each normal month. You also have to ask to do mythicals, and I mostly assign them to active artists, same with legendary. I make at least 1 legendary each holiday, so you need to be a very active artist to make one. Also an OKAY skill level, but, hey, even if you don't have much skill I could assign you one! 8 rares can be made per month. But you have to ask first, so we can assign the rares to certain people.
Last edited by sockwearer on Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
hi!! i'm jesse and i go by he/him pronouns! i love overwatch, marine biology, paleontology, drawing, writing, listening to music and playing video games so i guess pm me if you wanna talk about those things? i have anxiety so i can be awkward in pms but don't let that deter you!
my art shop! / my offsite commissions!
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kita Adopts

Postby sockwearer » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:36 am

bump
hi!! i'm jesse and i go by he/him pronouns! i love overwatch, marine biology, paleontology, drawing, writing, listening to music and playing video games so i guess pm me if you wanna talk about those things? i have anxiety so i can be awkward in pms but don't let that deter you!
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sockwearer » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:14 am

bump
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby this_girl_alyssa » Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:05 am

Will there eventually be customs? And if so how much will they cost?

❤️..............Adalena..............❤️
❤️...............Kayson...............❤️

this_girl_alyssa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sockwearer » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:45 am

this_girl_alyssa wrote:Will there eventually be customs? And if so how much will they cost?

Oh, oops! Lemme add that! XD
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sockwearer » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:45 am

potioncat wrote:
this_girl_alyssa wrote:Will there eventually be customs? And if so how much will they cost?

Okay, read above to see the answer! ^
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby this_girl_alyssa » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:51 pm

potioncat wrote:

Cool, thanks! Could I get a custom with this color palette and use the blue only for the eyes? You don't have to incorporate every color, but if purple could be somewhere in it I'd love that. My favorites are the 4 on the left (including the eye color).

❤️..............Adalena..............❤️
❤️...............Kayson...............❤️

this_girl_alyssa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sockwearer » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:32 am

this_girl_alyssa wrote:
potioncat wrote:

Cool, thanks! Could I get a custom with this color palette and use the blue only for the eyes? You don't have to incorporate every color, but if purple could be somewhere in it I'd love that. My favorites are the 4 on the left (including the eye color).

Alright, I'll try! <3
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sockwearer » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:52 am

this_girl_alyssa wrote:
potioncat wrote:

Done! <3
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sockwearer » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:33 am

bump
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me