Nytron #38 Lanu Viole by startail;;

Based on Click to view
Artist startail;; [gallery]
Time spent 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Nytron #38 Lanu Viole

Postby startail;; » Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:01 pm

Adventure wrote:You are travelling up a mountain when you hear a distinct roar, it was throaty and sounded closer, maybe too close. You walk towards the sound, ignoring all the attempts of the rational side of your brain to stop, then there before you appears a cave. There are jewels scattered across the ground and some are indented into the walls, but there in the corner there is a creature, as you can see its' body slowly moving up and down. You walk towards it, not thinking as you have no idea what it is, as you get closer it lets out another throaty but dry roar. Closer and closer you get, you go to reach forward to touch it but as you do so you kick a rock and it hits a wall and creates a loud bang. The creature head bolts up, and its' body follows, it towers over you as you look up to be greeted with a strange smile from the creature. You take a couple steps backwards trying to see the creature at its' fullest, as its' head nearly hits the top of the cave it walks towards you, making you step back again and again. Slowly you both enter the sunlight and breeze, it stalks out of the cave and just as you get a good look at it, it rushes off up, higher onto the mountain.

Type: common

Kicker wrote:
    Username: -Shenzi-

Nytron name: Lanu Viole

Short story: Lanu was born in the mountainous region of southern Egypt, where she was raised with her three brothers. Life there was easy, they had plenty of food, little human activity was seen, and the surrounding Nytrons were peaceful. But one day, after Lanu's 4th birthday, a strange Nytron moved into the region. He was much larger than any Nytron the native ones had ever seen, and his deep red eyes shone bright with hatred and malice. A few months after his arrival, the natives began finding their friends and neighbors dead, mysteriously slaughtered by an unknown force. One particularly foggy day, the native elders called a meeting in the largest cave, and Lanu and her brothers went to attend. They were to discuss the recent killings, and their most likely relation to the newcomer. Fog blanketing the mountains, the gathered Nytrons amung their meeting, had no idea of the danger lurking outside. Suddenly, the large male lumbered into the cave, sending the Nytrons into a flurried panic. The dark male lunged towards Lanu, her pale tabbied purple pelt distinct against the drab cave walls. Rearing back, Lanu bravely fought off the male, and managed to escape. Her brothers no-where to be found, and the large male on her tail, Lanu fled north towards Europe. Eventually she lost her pursuer, and made it to Italy, where she now lives by herself in the mountains above Venice.

Art: The fight.

Congrats -Shenzi-!

This one is purple. :D
to win this guy/gal to have to write a little story or draw a little piece of art!
Have fun!!!

i will fix legs XD

Code: Select all
Username:
Nytron name:
Art:
Last edited by startail;; on Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nytron #38 Adopt Me!

Postby wriolette enjoyer » Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:04 pm

Username: Pansexual Lapis
Nytron name: Dilly
Short story: She loves to help, have fun, she is shy, she is a all eater and a smol bisexual cutie.
Art: *wip*
he/him, adult, into genshin impact.

i occasionally pop in time to time to see what's new.
i do not trade my pets.
wriolette enjoyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pterolykus » Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:54 pm

Username: Pterolykus
Nytron name: Ryu
Short story: WIP
Art: WIP
Last edited by Pterolykus on Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it. *-Rafiki*
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars. *-Les Brown*
Every adventure requires a first step. *-Cheshire Cat*

Please say that I referred you ^^ TY

Image Image Image Image

Image Image

Image Image
Pterolykus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IMadeYouRead.This » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:22 pm

Username: potato chip
Nytron name:
Art:
»»-------------------¤--------------------««
My ToyHouse
My Viscets

.....·• •·.....
Male
Bi
♡ Taken ♡

»»-------------------¤--------------------««
Artwork by Corgi
IMadeYouRead.This

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amymay99 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:01 pm

Username: Amymay99
Nytron name: Rei
Short story: WIP
Art: WIP

It doesn't matter how negative something is.
Just add "LOL" and it'll automatically become positive! ❤︎

Female | RWBY Fan | Anime Addict | Danganronpa Obsessed

Hiya, my name is Amymay99 but feel free to call me Amy or May. I enjoy volley ball and ride horses whenever I can. I am an animal management student and love reptiles and own many of my own.
I love cartoons, anime, manga, films, TV and games, i am obsessed with Danganronpa!

Little Lizard Stables | Norrsken Horses | Kuma-Ferrets
Amymay99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:51 pm

Username: wilddog990
Nytron name: Trill
Short story: One time Trill was alone then heard a sound. She ran all the way from Florida to Canada and found out she had only heard a Butterflies wings! She still lives in Canada somewhere unknown to this day!
Art:Its not really art but its just so pretty!
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hamlet » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:38 am

Short story: Lanu was born in the mountainous region of southern Egypt, where she was raised with her three brothers. Life there was easy, they had plenty of food, little human activity was seen, and the surrounding Nytrons were peaceful. But one day, after Lanu's 4th birthday, a strange Nytron moved into the region. He was much larger than any Nytron the native ones had ever seen, and his deep red eyes shone bright with hatred and malice. A few months after his arrival, the natives began finding their friends and neighbors dead, mysteriously slaughtered by an unknown force. One particularly foggy day, the native elders called a meeting in the largest cave, and Lanu and her brothers went to attend. They were to discuss the recent killings, and their most likely relation to the newcomer. Fog blanketing the mountains, the gathered Nytrons amung their meeting, had no idea of the danger lurking outside. Suddenly, the large male lumbered into the cave, sending the Nytrons into a flurried panic. The dark male lunged towards Lanu, her pale tabbied purple pelt distinct against the drab cave walls. Rearing back, Lanu bravely fought off the male, and managed to escape. Her brothers no-where to be found, and the large male on her tail, Lanu fled north towards Europe. Eventually she lost her pursuer, and made it to Italy, where she now lives by herself in the mountains above Venice.

Hamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:04 pm

Kicker wrote:

Congrats -Shenzi-!

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me