Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

WIP - VENT by .Survivor.

Artist .Survivor. [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WIP - VENT

Postby .Survivor. » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:43 am

jut a relief vent sketch of a drawing I did in Church.

you know, these past two, almost three years has been absolute HELL. I got married, had a baby, then my so called preacher of a husband turned out to be a Narcissist and a control freak, threatened to kill me AND MY INFANT CHILD several times. Abused me, cheated on me, and put me and my family through pure hell. But through out all of it, God protected me. My son and I should not even still be alive. But we are here. I don't usually sketch vent art....but this is a Praise. I now have full custody of my Child and I don't ever have to worry about my ex coming around us now.

I know that not everyone is religious, or we all have different religions, so please don't bash me for posting this.

if you do know the Bible, you will know the verse this comes from.
part of the verse says "As the clay is in the potters hand, so are you." it means that God is still working on me. He isn't done with me. These trials and hell that I have gone through these past couple of years has moulded me into a stronger person.

This is a rough sketch. I'll finish it later.

like if you want to, idc.

I just needed to draw it.

Now if I could only get the pen pressure to work on my computer........
do you suffer from panic or anxiety attacks? Come see the plushies I sell
Come join this discord warrior cat RP! We are having a contest!

I do get on occasionally.
xxxxxxSurvivorxxxxxx
I have had to take a couple years off of CS due to real life things. But im slowly getting back here now.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImage
I was beaten, bruised, abused, and yet I survived. I spoke up. Let others hear your voice. Fight. Be a warrior. Be a SURVIVOR.Image
Image no one understands what Post Traumatic Stress Disorder is. Unless you have it yourself.
Please, be aware that not all wounds are visible.Image
[/left]
.Survivor.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WIP - VENT

Postby Spacejump zoroark » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:19 am

I may not be religious, but both drawing and tale are beautiful. I'm glad you're out of that hell, your story may well inspire others to be hopeful.
Spacejump zoroark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WIP - VENT

Postby .Survivor. » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:33 am

Thank you. :) there are so many out there that suffer silently from domestic abuse or any abuse, so many that have lost hope. I honestly hope that my story and experience can help someone get out of the abuse or situation they may be in.
do you suffer from panic or anxiety attacks? Come see the plushies I sell
Come join this discord warrior cat RP! We are having a contest!

I do get on occasionally.
xxxxxxSurvivorxxxxxx
I have had to take a couple years off of CS due to real life things. But im slowly getting back here now.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImage
I was beaten, bruised, abused, and yet I survived. I spoke up. Let others hear your voice. Fight. Be a warrior. Be a SURVIVOR.Image
Image no one understands what Post Traumatic Stress Disorder is. Unless you have it yourself.
Please, be aware that not all wounds are visible.Image
[/left]
.Survivor.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me