Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

MLP Applejack's baby by SpookySpooksss

Artist SpookySpooksss [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 51 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

MLP Applejack's baby

Postby SpookySpooksss » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:46 pm

;A; Meh Troublejack's daughter.... I LUV HER SO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHH <3
"Uhh... Oops."
Rome Apple
Family:

Troubleshoes(Father), Applejack(Mother), Applebloom(Aunt), Tendertaps(Uncle), Big Mac(Uncle), Marble Pie(Aunt), Applecrisp(Little brother)
Species:
Earth Mare
Talent:
Farming, working around apples
The pony who takes over Sweet Apple Acres
Personality:
Rome is a very sweet and cheerful pony who enjoys seeing her family and friends smile. Although, however, she is rather clumsy and is pretty big and bulky for her size, unable to grant balance properly, she can easily trip and fall. Because of this, she is insecure and sensitive but that doesn't stop her when you insult her or her family, she can and WILL run you over.
Background: WIP
Relationships:
-She gets along with her mother very well and admires her skills. Every morning just before the sun rises, Rome and Applejack will go up onto the tallest hill of the Sweet Apple Acres and wait for the sunrise to begin have a little apple-bucking contest.
-Rome is a total daddy's girl who enjoys Troubleshoe company and being a reliable pony. Whenever she has a problem or upset, she comes to Troubleshoe and before you know it, he got her laughing on the floor.
-Applecrisp and Rome are like 2 peas in a pod, they always go on adventures together, having each other backs. Although Applecrisp doesn't take his responsibilities in the farm very seriously like Rome caused many arguments between the 2, they get along very well and defend each other in school.
SpookySpooksss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me