Based on Click to view
Artist Melonbread [gallery]
Time spent 31 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Marisol Lamb

Postby Melonbread » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:31 pm

Personality-

Marisol is a quiet, kind soul, as warm and gentle as the summer breeze. She is remarkably mellow, for lack of a better word to describe her. While friendly and pleasant to be around, Marisol doesn't really show extreme, or even strong emotion most of the time, causing her to seem somewhat apathetic.

Marisol is a dreamer, with her head almost constantly in the clouds. She can be a bit clumsy and forgetful because of this, but she tries, she really does! Due to her general fear of causing others trouble, Marisol keeps her own troubles to herself. She seems like she has her life in order, but she has insecurities. Lots of them. It's... best to bottle them and put a smile on instead.

Profession-

Marisol has a little shop of odds and ends. She sells mostly plants, specializing in succulents, but she also sells other things, like gemstones, tokens, figurines, candy, and charms. She is also an amateur dream psychologist, and seems to be quite good at it, though Marisol insists that it's not really anything to boast about.

Because she prefers the quiet, her shop is a little out of the way. And by a little, I mean a lot. Sure, she gets less customers that way, but it's nice out there.
Melonbread

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me