Info wrote:
    Name;
    Roary

Gender;
    Male

Themesong;
    "Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo" by Louis Armstrong

About Him;
    Roary has spent years trying to use magic. He has been obsessed with magic since he first heard about it. He has never succeeded but keeps trying. In other words he believes that his species can use magic and wants to prove it by mastering it. He has even gotten to the point where he has purchased magic kits, and made up magic spells to see if something happens. Roary has a rival ex-friend who wants to prove magic is real. Him and Roary were partners researching and testing for many years, but their ideas on what they would do after they proved that magic is real they split. Roary believes that the magic should be used to help others, while his ex-friend thinks that they should profit as much as they can on what they find and become rich.
    Roary has never kept a serious relationship because when he tells the potential parter about his thoughts on magic they usually think he is crazy and never speak to him again. His family supports him but finds his passion weird, so they never bring it up in conversations, even though it's practically all Roary talks about.

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me