Based on Click to view
Artist Melonbread [gallery]
Time spent 5 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Honor de Chiel

Postby Melonbread » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:00 pm

Personality

The aptly named Honor is a rather curious kalon indeed. Of all her traits, the most notable is her very direct, head-strong manner. Honor places little stock in "being diplomatic" (she would rather call it beating around the bush), and says, often rather loudly, exactly what she thinks. She can sometimes behave rather astonishingly, doing what is logical rather than what is polite.

Otherwise, however, Honor generally quite pleasant to be around. Honor is highly sociable, talkative, upbeat, and, well, fiercely honorable. She has her own strict moral code, and while she has absolutely no interest in debating the philosophical points and loopholes in it, she will follow and defend it to the end. In other words, what is right is more important than why it is right. In fact, "why" has always been a bit of a silly question to her. It just is, and that's enough for her.

Honor is, by the way, very much capable of defending her code. She's bulky, and built for brawling. She used to fight quite a bit, and still takes care to keep herself and her skills relatively polished. Actually, Honor still does get into scraps now and then, though she's trying to learn to settle things peacefully rather than lashing out at whatever's provoked her.

Occupation

Honor is a mechanic. She's technically a heavy-weight mechanic, specializing in larger machines, but Honor is knowledgeable enough about a variety of subjects to be more of an all-purpose mechanic.

Honor has her own little shop. Aside from the small waiting room, it's grimy, smells perpetually of metal and grease, and has a sound system that's always a bit too loud. In other words, it's perfect. Honor lives and sleeps on the second floor.
Hobbies

Examples

• Swimming
  • Dancing
  • Martial arts
  • Rock collecting
  • Hiking
  • Stargazing
In general, Honor is attracted towards physical activities. She is also somewhat of a thrill seeker.

Relationships

Melonbread

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me