aberration - story in desc.

"aberration - story in desc." by jadon

Dressup entry

aberration - story in desc.

Postby jadon » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:14 am

xxx"Around town, people have reported seeing a massive quadruped, some say about one story in height, and fifteen feet long. Entirely made of all that is dark, it can phase through walls and possess pets, sometimes even humans. Nobody knows where it came from, many religious people in the towns say that it's a demon sent straight from hell, and those who believe in the paranormal say that it's a highly aggressive spiritual manifestation, possibly of those who died of certain disease some time ago. It can lure those who see it with small lights, similar to foxfire or will-o-the-wisps. Those who were lured never return, and many believe that if one is killed by the beast, dubbed "Aberration" by the townspeople, they will merge with it. It also simply just stalks whoever it wants to kill, waiting for the right time. To get away from it, or even weaken it, one must... Oh, god! It's behind me! Someone, help!! I--"

xxx"We're experiencing technical difficulties, please stand by."

xxxThe rest of the tape was cut off. There are rumors of footage of the massacre on tape being held by locals, but nobody has stepped forward to hand the evidence to the authorities. This incident with the news reporter remains a dreadful reminder to the people to never leave their houses after nine at night.
jadon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: aberration - story in desc.

Postby Daisy_May » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:18 am

Oh I love this that's a great story well done ^_^
I want to let the mods know that I share a computer with my elder sister. We are both members but we don't interact or trade. Or at least we haven't yet and most likely won't. Any way I just want to let you know that's why their are two accounts with this computer.
Daisy_May

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me