Wickedly Good~

"Wickedly Good~" by JustHaru

Dressup entry

Wickedly Good~

Postby JustHaru » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:43 pm

She's not bad, just a wicked good witch roaming the halloween fields in her world.

Everlasting was beginning to get tired, searching the large fields for her lost broom, even though the night was rather spooky and sent a shiver up her canine spine. She huffed out softly and tried her best to keep an eye out for her broom but she was almost out of breath, and her paws ached from all the roaming she did.

Deciding that she would rest for a bit, she curled up slightly on the grassy ground and rested her head on her front paws. Slowly she drifted off to sleep, small whimpers and whines coming from the canine witch.

Her eyes shot open, having her guard up now. Something didn't seem right to her, she felt as if something was watching her but everytime she looked to see what it was, nothing seemed to be there.. or at least it moved somewhere out of sight.

Autumn leaves flowed around her all of a sudden, causing her to shift her gaze everywhere to look. She adored moments like this, and what made things better is the fact up ahead in the distance she noticed a lit jack-o-lantern. She smiled to herself and began walking over to it, finally enjoying the creepy looking field at night. "Hehe, maybe it's not so bad afterall."

(She eventually forgot all about her broom.)
JustHaru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me