Professor X

"Professor X" by bellatrix743

Dressup entry

Professor X

Postby bellatrix743 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:13 pm

[From Chickenpedia… Professor X (born 20th of Febuary, 2015) is a scientist who contributed to the study of electrochemistry. He is known for his solo proposals on electrochemistry, including his theories on the charge of particles. Before his disappearance, Professor X proposed that particles possessed a positive or a negative charge, naming the positively charged particles cations, and the negatively charged particles anion. It is known that the Professor was in the middle of researching a secret topic when he disappeared...]

Or so Professor X’s Chickenpedia page reads. However, few know the truth about Professor X.

You see, Professor X had a partner, Professor Frostie (not Frosty!). Professor Frostie always admired her partner, but the progress they made gained admiration in her field, and vanity is a cats worst attribute. If only Professor Frostie had been able to take action when she had the chance.

There was once a time when the scientific duo were on the brink of one of the biggest discoveries yet. Professor X spent more time alone in the lab, while Professor Frostie basked in the praise of her peers. Eventually, Professor X grew tired of his partner’s attitudes, morning the attention she used to give him. He decided that the only way to get her back into the lab was to spoil her reputation.

And so begun the debunking of Frostie’s career. Professor X (for once) left the lab, spreading the rumors of Frostie’s mistakes. But as the high society turned their noses up at Frostie, Frostie refused to speak to Professor X.

Professor X tried to reason with her, but Frostie refused to listen. Unable to redeem herself, Frostie let herself into the lab during the night. She planned on destroying the work they had made together, but what she found shocked her to the very core.

Professor X had no workbench, no desk, no filing cabinet. There was no evidence that Professor X had ever existed at all. Eventually, Frostie could not stand the eerie silence any longer. She took a slow breath, the icy air filling her lungs, and called out to him.

“Professor X”

A quiet snuffling could be heard in the corner, followed by a muffled;

“Don’t come near”

Frostie was intrigued. It was undoubtedly Professor X’s voice, but something sounded off.

“Where are you? Please come out.”

A piercing white glow filled the room, causing Fostie to shield her eye with a paw before lowering it slowly. Before her stood Professor X, but with bright white wings, hoofs, horns and pure white hair. The most shocking thing about his appearance was his bright white eyes.

“I made a mistake… I should never have… Oh help”

With that, X broke down into tears, covering his eyes with a hoof. Frostie moved towards him, lying on her belly next to X.

“It’s okay. I wish I had been here to help…”

X shook his head, interrupting Frostie’s thoughts.

“Not your fault. I’m so sorry about how everything played out…”

It was Frostie’s turn to shake her head. “Doesn’t matter now. What’s done is done.”

X looked up at Frostie, never had he known a cat to be so forgiving. He blinked, realising how much he truly loved this cat.

“Frostie… How could anyone ever love me?”

Frostie blinked. She had never thought that X wanted love. But as she looked into his eyes, she realised that the one thing she always wanted could come true.

“X… I will always love you.”
bellatrix743

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me