Do you know the legend?

"Do you know the legend?" by bellatrix743

Dressup entry

Do you know the legend?

Postby bellatrix743 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:06 pm

On the Honors wall at CS high, there is a scratched out name. Many students wonder why the name was removed, but no answers are given.

The name belongs to Buddy. Once, Buddy was a straight A student, nominated for every leadership role and recipient of every award. Buddy loved school and was admired by all his peers- everyone thought he would achieve great things in life.

One day, Buddy did not show up for class. While it wasn't uncommon for pups to wag classes, Buddy had never done such a thing. The strangest thing, however, was that no one answered when the school called home. When Buddy came to school the next day, he was tired and irritable. Students avoided him, and the teachers asked them to give him space. When his favorite teacher, Vanilla, asked him what was wrong he snapped at her.

As the week progresses, Buddy returned to his optimistic, joyous self. Sp the teachers decided to drop the matter. However, the next month the same chain of events happened. And the next, and the next. The year passed, and Buddy's grades declined. He was no longer nominated for leadership roles and he stopped winning awards. His temper flared, and he begun to hate school.

Summer break ended and school started again. Buddy sat in the back corner, refusing to participate in class. He continued to miss classes every month, and started to fail his subjects. Students did not feel safe enough to approach him, and teachers did their best to tolerate him.

One faithful day, Vanilla, his favorite teacher, approached Buddy to find out what was wrong.

Buddy snapped, biting her forearm. Vanilla screamed, making an effort to get away. But Buddy held on. Another teacher came to help, and when Vanilla saw Buddy's eyes, it all made sense.

While a older dog can deal with lycanthropy, merely changing every moon, a puppy's growing mind is affected. The instinct of the wolf takes over the puppies innocent behavior. The lycanthropes who are puppies when bitten, ultimately, become the alpha's of the pack.

Buddy's piercing blue eyes sunk into Vanillla's brown ones. He took a slow, rattling breath and said; "To be an Aplha, one must start young"

That was the last time anyone ever saw, or heard from, Buddy again.
bellatrix743

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me