Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by eros

Maurice "Macy" nonowner readoption

Postby KarKat Vantas ♋ » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:38 am

Wooh,
I'm finally doing this.
Gah, I really love Macy, but I feel bad for just letting him sit and gather dust;
So I will be putting him up for nonowners readoption.

For the contest, it will be an impress me contest!
Show me how much you want Macy, and what his personality is like through writing, art, etc.
I would prefer if you keep his name as Maurice, and his biological sex male.

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Go wild:[/b]

End date;; November 8
KarKat Vantas ♋

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Maurice "Macy" nonowner readoption

Postby eros » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:27 am

█░IS NOT! IS NOT! ░░░░░░░█████████████
┏──────────── ─ ─
bio username: eros;
Name: Maurice

Go wild:

Personality: Maurice is a fun-loving partier who loves hanging around friends and overall just bringing life to normally boring situations.
However, despite his absolute adoration for playing around, this kalon loves his job even more. His makeup studio is his pride and joy and he's been known to even blow off planned events to finish up his masterpieces, resulting in many of his friends calling him a workaholic.

3 Positive Traits: Charismatic, sociable, imaginative
3 Neutral Traits: Mellow, determined, artful
3 Negative Traits: Overworking, loquacious/overtalkative, jealous

Character "Interview"
If he were granted three wishes, what would he ask for? A newer, more classy studio, some more free time, and an assistant.
What three things would he take to a Desert Island? Three friends so he wouldn't have to be lonely.
What does he want from life? Someone to share his life (and workplace) with.
What, in the outside world, is preventing him from getting it? Nothing much, actually
What, in himself, is preventing him from getting it? His ridiculous need to overwork himself.
What must happen before he overcomes this? Maurice has to realize that he needs to put his wellbeing before his job.
In his relationship with others, how is he different with family than he is with friends? Why? With his family, he tends to be much more down to earth and relaxed, mostly because he doesn't feel as much need to prove himself to them as he does with his friends.
How does he fall in love? At first sight? Over a long period? It tends to be a mixture of both. Maurice feels the first bit of attraction when he sees someone, then he'll slowly fall in love from there.
What part of loving comes easy for him? Hard? Making his lover smile definitely easiest for him, but devoting time to their relationship is a whole different story.
How does he decide if he can trust someone? Experience with others? with this person? First impressions? Intuition? Does he test the person somehow? Or is he just generally disposed to trust or not to trust? Maurice tends give his trust entirely to someone when he meets them, and how they treat him decides in time how much he gives or takes away.
When he walks into a room, what does he notice first? Usually how neat or messy it is.
Second? The contents, namely decorations.
When he walks into a room, what does he expect people to notice about him? Most of the time he wants others to notice the effort he's put into his appearance.
Is one sense more highly developed than another? (Is he more visual, or audible, etc, or does he rely on the famous sixth sense?) Maurice tends to use his sight more than his other senses.
What's the one thing he has always wanted to do but didn't/couldn't/wouldn't? He's actually always wanted to take a cross-country trip, but has never really had the time.
What is he most proud of about his life? His success in the cosmetics industry.
What is he most afraid of? Being alone, actually.
What does he value most? Companionship, even though he rarely makes time for it.
bio

─ ─ ────────────┛
coding by .boot
██░░░░░░░██
─────────────────────────── ─ ─
art piece #1 credit
The kalon sighed heavily to himself as he plopped down into his chair, the rotating salon type with barely any padding. Normally he wouldn't bother trying to relax in one of these less than comfortable seats, but, for right now, Maurice just needed a break.
Today had been one of the busiest he'd ever worked in his entire career. A full play cast had made an appointment and he alone had to fix their makeup and deal with the stress of the little ones that wouldn't let him anywhere near their faces with his brushes (that is, when he could finally get them to sit down).
Now, after the group had finally left, his studio a complete mess with brushes lying about and bottles turned over, Maurice got to rest, realizing exactly how tired his poor, aching muscles were as soon as he hit his chair, and dozing off in a serene, dreamless sleep.

Last edited by eros on Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:27 am, edited 11 times in total.

{He/They}

I'm Matt and I like to collect bunnies! :]
You can usually find me roaming the
Oekaki, but I'm pretty active in the
trading scene, especially during events.

Feel free to send me a trade or a pm!
I don't bite!

_______________________________________________________________________Image
eros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apricotflyer » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:35 am

Res
Username: apricotflyer
Maurice
Male
impress me;
personality (+ likes and dislikes, and include list of traits)
do some art
history
story? maybe.
interest/hobby (add some thing interesting)
Last edited by apricotflyer on Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
apricotflyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:01 am

username:
Queen Chrysalis

Name:
Maurice

Go wild:

Personality:
Full to the brim with virtually unrivaled mischief, Maurice is always up to no good of some form or other. His classy sass makes him pretty unique. Neutral is the default stance on fights or disputes that don't personally involve him. After all taking sides can cause unnecessary friction and that is far from what Maurice is after. He is loyal to a fault, those he calls friends will have their loyalty tested even if they don't actually figure out they're being tested. Maurice is picky about those he aquatints himself with, he has to observe them properly before even attempting to speak with them.

Tattoo Fixer (His clients come in with badly done/embarrassing tattoos and they give him suggestions about what they'd like done with the original tattoo such as a theme or a general idea. He will then head into the next room in order to draw out an image that he thinks the clients would like. If they are happy with drawing he takes them to the room where his equipment is set up in and begins fixing/covering the original tattoo)
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmileChild » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:14 am

Omg mark!!
!!!MISSED THE HALLOWEEN TRADE IN!!!
Desperately looking for wishlist 23halloween pets, feel free to send a trade over if you have any spares!

╔══════════════════════╗
-----------------------
☽:Vis's | ☽:Kal's
-----------------------

╚══════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
text
text
text
text

╚═════════════════════════╝

SmileChild

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eros » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:54 am

Bump with a little good luck! <3

{He/They}

I don't bite!

eros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KarKat Vantas ♋ » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:08 am

I'll close this at 5:00pm (CDT) ! ovo~<33
KarKat Vantas ♋

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KarKat Vantas ♋ » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:25 pm

eros; wrote:
█░IS NOT! IS NOT! ░░░░░░░█████████████
┏──────────── ─ ─
bio username: eros;
Name: Maurice

Go wild:

Personality: Maurice is a fun-loving partier who loves hanging around friends and overall just bringing life to normally boring situations.
However, despite his absolute adoration for playing around, this kalon loves his job even more. His makeup studio is his pride and joy and he's been known to even blow off planned events to finish up his masterpieces, resulting in many of his friends calling him a workaholic.

3 Positive Traits: Charismatic, sociable, imaginative
3 Neutral Traits: Mellow, determined, artful
3 Negative Traits: Overworking, loquacious/overtalkative, jealous

Character "Interview"
If he were granted three wishes, what would he ask for? A newer, more classy studio, some more free time, and an assistant.
What three things would he take to a Desert Island? Three friends so he wouldn't have to be lonely.
What does he want from life? Someone to share his life (and workplace) with.
What, in the outside world, is preventing him from getting it? Nothing much, actually
What, in himself, is preventing him from getting it? His ridiculous need to overwork himself.
What must happen before he overcomes this? Maurice has to realize that he needs to put his wellbeing before his job.
In his relationship with others, how is he different with family than he is with friends? Why? With his family, he tends to be much more down to earth and relaxed, mostly because he doesn't feel as much need to prove himself to them as he does with his friends.
How does he fall in love? At first sight? Over a long period? It tends to be a mixture of both. Maurice feels the first bit of attraction when he sees someone, then he'll slowly fall in love from there.
What part of loving comes easy for him? Hard? Making his lover smile definitely easiest for him, but devoting time to their relationship is a whole different story.
How does he decide if he can trust someone? Experience with others? with this person? First impressions? Intuition? Does he test the person somehow? Or is he just generally disposed to trust or not to trust? Maurice tends give his trust entirely to someone when he meets them, and how they treat him decides in time how much he gives or takes away.
When he walks into a room, what does he notice first? Usually how neat or messy it is.
Second? The contents, namely decorations.
When he walks into a room, what does he expect people to notice about him? Most of the time he wants others to notice the effort he's put into his appearance.
Is one sense more highly developed than another? (Is he more visual, or audible, etc, or does he rely on the famous sixth sense?) Maurice tends to use his sight more than his other senses.
What's the one thing he has always wanted to do but didn't/couldn't/wouldn't? He's actually always wanted to take a cross-country trip, but has never really had the time.
What is he most proud of about his life? His success in the cosmetics industry.
What is he most afraid of? Being alone, actually.
What does he value most? Companionship, even though he rarely makes time for it.
bio

─ ─ ────────────┛
coding by .boot
██░░░░░░░██
─────────────────────────── ─ ─
art piece #1 credit
The kalon sighed heavily to himself as he plopped down into his chair, the rotating salon type with barely any padding. Normally he wouldn't bother trying to relax in one of these less than comfortable seats, but, for right now, Maurice just needed a break.
Today had been one of the busiest he'd ever worked in his entire career. A full play cast had made an appointment and he alone had to fix their makeup and deal with the stress of the little ones that wouldn't let him anywhere near their faces with his brushes (that is, when he could finally get them to sit down).
Now, after the group had finally left, his studio a complete mess with brushes lying about and bottles turned over, Maurice got to rest, realizing exactly how tired his poor, aching muscles were as soon as he hit his chair, and dozing off in a serene, dreamless sleep.

Ah! Congrats Eros.! I really love Maurice's personality and job occupation that you chose for him, it just really seemed to stick out to me, and I could honestly see him as a real character.
Take good care of Maurice!
(You've been added uvo~<3)

Thank you everyone for entering, and I wish you guys the best of luck in getting your very own Kalon!
KarKat Vantas ♋

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eros » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:26 pm

Ah! Congrats Eros.! I really love Maurice's personality and job occupation that you chose for him, it just really seemed to stick out to me, and I could honestly see him as a real character.
Take good care of Maurice!
(You've been added uvo~<3)

Thank you everyone for entering, and I wish you guys the best of luck in getting your very own Kalon!

Oh jeez, thank you so much!
I'll take great care of him <33

{He/They}

I don't bite!

eros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me