Week one Prompts:
1. Chocolate
2. Jelly/Gummi
[url=x]3. Licorice[/url]
4. Caramel/Toffee
5. Candy Corn
6. Candy/Toffee Apples
7. Marshmallow
Last edited by padaleckii on Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Labyrinth Maze

Postby padaleckii » Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:19 am

Those who chose to go straight found simply themselves at another crossroads:
    Esker sat to think about what just happened. Three options awaited him. "Which way is the right way? Did they tell me that before I went in? I don't remember that!!! OH NO. Is this a test? Did I forget what they said?" Esker started to panic, so he hesitated at first, looking at the options. He decided to go straight, since he sniffed a strange smell coming from that way. He was tilting his head in every direction to see if he could hear anything or anyone with him. He hoped he wasn't alone- but being alone would be better than being with something that wanted to eat him.

Those who went straight also found a dead end, after various annoying twists and turns, but at least they all found something interesting for their trouble! (Random Route):
    "This is wonderful!" Esker was overjoyed at the fact that he seemed to have gone the correct way. He decided that he would continue on going straight foward. It seemed logical, most others would probably choose the right or left path, so he thought maybe just maybe he would out-smart them by continuing on the same way. Again, he hesitated... "Maybe left is the better option." He looked all three ways but they all seemed to be the same. So he slowly stept forward, again tilting his head around while trying to sniff out any dangerous creatures.

Those that went right soon found a dead end, with some candy laying on the ground. (Candy Route):
    A wide frown appeared on Esker's face. "Well okay... That obviously wasn't a good idea... I'll try the right path instead." He dragged his paws to the path on the right instead. "Mayyybe this'll be it.

Those that went straight soon found the next crossroads. (Nothing Route):
    "OOORR maybe not... Again. Ugh." Esker began to want to give up. "I just want outta here alreadyyyyy!" He screamed- then went silent. He heard a slight echo coming from in front of him. "Is this the correct way?" Esker squealed, forgetting that shouting into any of them may let the sound bounce back.

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me