Time spent 47 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Gerade heute - Just Today

Postby booklover789 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:49 pm

Edits: Jack-O-Lantern Chest, Dual Tails (Curly and Bob), and "Bleeding" Eyes

Given to: cyberdragon725

Extra Info:
Fur Type 3 - Rat Ears - Dual Tails (Curly and Bob) - Dark Magenta Paint - "Bleeding" Eyes - Jack-O-Lantern Chest - Symmetrical Design (chest design makes a smiling face when viewed from the front)

I listened to this song while designing this babe, and I think it sort of fits the design. :) Even if you think it doesn't, it's still an awesome song - feel free to check it out!

This is a rotting jack-o-lantern babe! I'm very proud of how the edits turned out, particularly the chest-cavity. The darker spots on this wolf's chest are actually carved into this RPW's flesh, though they are not deep enough to damage any of the internal organs. They act as storage compartments, and can hold an array of small items. For Halloween, this babe puts a candle in the largest compartment, having it shine as the flame flickers with every breath the wolf breathes. This wolf also has eyes which never stop crying black liquid - it almost looks like tar, but has a consistency similar to blood. Lastly, with two tails topped with dark magenta paint, this little wolf really does look like a rotting pumpkin! I'm sure they're not as scary as they look...right?
Last edited by booklover789 on Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:44 pm, edited 8 times in total.
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Gerade heute - Awaiting Approval

Postby clouds-move-on » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:05 pm

Approved. c: You may take my name off color in now.
Remember to reveal them on Halloween morning. (After the names are raffled!)
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me