Promise<3

"Promise<3" by mira;

Dressup entry

Promise<3

Postby mira; » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:08 pm

Berkshire wrote:
Alright guys, time to confirm what you all knew already because apparently my style is super obvious.
I've been incredibly busy, I just started animation/design college, so sorry for the long periods of silence and lack of pets from me! It's brutal work, but so rewarding.

So now, I want you to take a look around at all the wonderful staff pets that have grown. All the shapes, colors, personalities... Everything is so unique. And they all came from one little pup. One pup with so much potential. Most of the users on CS are kids and young adults, trying to figure out what you want to be in life, worrying that you won't be enough. You are enough, trust me. Even if life is confusing now, remember that you are filled with so much potential, you are filled with unlimited...

Promise

This year I did a lot of growing up, but at the same time, I realized I have so much life ahead of me. That's a lot of time to figure out how and what I want to do. I may change my mind a million times, and that's ok. I've chosen a path now, set off on a grand adventure.

You can too! Remember, no matter how old you are, it's never too late for a new start. Your life is valuable, you are worth it. Not just for what you can become, but for what you are now.

So chase your dreams, chase down the possibilities, don't stop imagining what could be. Life is hard, but you'll make it. Keep dreaming, and remember, I love you.

Oh my goodness... Reading this has warmed up my entire heart Berkshire.<3 I now love this beauty even more than I first did knowing that there was a message behind her. Promise. That's such a beautiful word. And your message has made me smile the biggest I have ever smiled in a while. This was exactly what I needed right now in my life and it makes me so happy to know that you have taken a new adventure in your life.<3 It's so weird, the concept of growing up and leaving your parents and all kinds of things like that. And I'm definitely dreading the day I have to leave for college and my parents. Just dreading it. Because honestly, I didn't think that I would ever be enough in this world, would never even meet up to my siblings' or life's expectations. It all seems too overwhelming and just oh my goodness, so scary and confusing. But I'm still figuring it out and constantly learning new things everyday, remembering all the mistakes along the way. I hadn't even known that I had potential or this unlimited amount of promise in life until I read your message, and I'm so grateful for your words.<3
There's just so many possibilities out there, so many wonderful adventures, and memories to be made along the way, and I really do believe that I have the potential to achieve my dreams if I keep trying and moving forward. Life's a journey and I have to make the most of it. Thank you so much for making me understand life and its promise more, I'm so thankful.<3
mira;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me