Too Scary to go Trick or Treating

"Too Scary to go Trick or Treating" by Muxasii

Dressup entry

Too Scary to go Trick or Treating

Postby Muxasii » Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:00 am

The wolf stared at the calender picking up a pen almost drooling on it. He put a big red X on the 31st, and smiled. Slowly he padded into his room hoping to find a costume to wear when he goes out to get candy. He poked his head into the closet only to see nothing in there. He stared around the room until he found the perfect costume. He decided to put on his blanket, but he didn't expect anyone to notice his poorly planned out costume.

"I hope I get alot of candy!" He smiled happily. He was pretty proud of his plan to go outside this halloween, but didn't know what was going to happen that night.

Many hours later, he slowly got up from his game with his pet rock. Clearly he lived alone far from anyone, but he still was pretty happy about it though. He stared back at his calender wondering if tonight will be the best night. Slowly he creeped outside of his home, and headed towards the nearby town.

He smiled and laughed on the inside as he watched pets of all sizes come up to the doors and yell 'TRICK OR TREAT'. He looked around and saw the perfect house to start with. He forgot to bring a basket, but he didn't mind.

"Trick or treat!" He smiled knocking on the door. He stared down and saw a rat. The rat was pretty frightened of his looks and slammed the door shut. He looked around and saw barely anyone around him. He padded off into the forest quite upset about what happened.

"Am I that scary?"

-=-=-

Like it :D
Muxasii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me