Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

example 2 by QuiverandArrow

Artist QuiverandArrow [gallery]
Time spent 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

example 2

Postby QuiverandArrow » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:58 pm

This is an example of a creature you could get from here -> http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=3208178

Example of description of creature:
The Nessieharps are vicious creatures. They use their rare abilites of shooting air out of their muzzles to create a current to trap fish. These currents can vary if its a small fish school a small ammount of air is used. If the Nessieharp is hungry they will chase the herd creating whirlpools to close off escape routes before finally pouncing on their caught meals. During mating season males will seek out females and look for a suitable nesting spot deep in rocky caves or cracks. Both parents care for their hatchlings until the hatchlings are old enough to fend for themselves. The Nessieharps love watching humans but never show themselves much like their ancestor Nessie, what makes them so vicious is their fighting. A male Nessieharp will have a certain hunting ground each year for their hatchlings. They hunt there each year, if a male Nessieharp catches another hunting on their grounds they will fight usually to a scar making extent. Not all fights end this way though, Sometimes a simple bribe of fish takes the other male off the territory.
QuiverandArrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me