The Fiend of Chilling Grove

"The Fiend of Chilling Grove" by Dragon33657

Dressup entry

The Fiend of Chilling Grove

Postby Dragon33657 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:09 pm

You sit, the campfire dancing, sharing it's light with the sizeable group around it.
"Legend has it that every night on one day of the year, Chilling Grove earns it's name." The dark one-eyed wolf growled as he slunk around the shadows, telling his story.
"As if the scariest day of the year couldn't get any worst, the 31st of October 'everything'" He emphasized, "comes to life. These poor dead plants you see will no be black and dark for long. Nor will this calm dusk last. When the moon reaches it's highest point," Sitting back on his hind paws the black wolf raised his front paws to motion at the crescent moon above their head. "The Fiend of Chilling Grove arrives. With him he brings back life- and death." He crushed a lone-standing daisy with his paw in a sudden movement.
"Wherever the fiend travels black and white flowers bloom through a thick blue fog. Some have said to of even seen risen zombies along with the flowers."
"Z-zombies?" Someone else pipped up.
"Yes, zombies. But don't worry about them. It tis the fiend you must watch out for." The wolf paused for a moment. "The Fiend itself is made of the blue mist that will gather at your paws. It's eyes the darkest black you've every seen with orbs of life as it's pupils. Many believe that those who come in and never came out faced the fiend. But if you are lucky, you can meet it's tail."
Everyone looked around, confused.
"Ah, yes. I was surprised too. But meeting the tail is good fortune for sweet-tooths. If you can get to the tail I have no doubt you can get to the candy he has collected over time. I myself managed to snag a few candy corns."
"You saw the fiend?!"
"Indeed. How do you think I lost my eye? But I am fine. It was a great night to be alive. These flowers are unlike anything ever seen before." The black wolf stood proudly gazing around as though remembering something.
"What was that?" You turn your head sharply at a shrill screeching. Nothing. You brush it off and turn back to the flame. To your surprise it had turned a wispy blue and everyone had hushed in scared silence. You move your gaze up the sky-reaching fire and swallow nervously when you read the words: Trick or Treat?
Dragon33657

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Fiend of Chilling Grove

Postby Dragon33657 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:10 pm

Happy Halloween everyone!
May the Fiend of Chilling Grove stay in his grove on the 31st! :D