Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Daya Caroline Saffron

Postby caeleste » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:12 am

Username;; caeleste
Name;; Daya Caroline Saffron
Gender;; bisexual female
Personality;;
"Hey, I'm Daya! Most of my friends call me Day but whatever floats your goat!"
And that's Day. Exuberant, vivacious, euphoric, or just plain happy... there are countless ways to describe her boundless energy. She may seem like a silly little girl, but peel back the layers and you'll find she's not just what she seems.
Day used to be depressed after the death of her foster mother, Kaia. They were inseparable and did everything together, so close that they could finish each other's sentences. Day left no room in her heart for anyone else. This was ultimately her big mistake.

It was a misty autumn morning. Her foster mother had just been leaving the house for work when a car came tearing down the narrow street. Day was watching from the window and screamed in horror as the vehicle plowed into Kaia. She remembers to this day the exact moment her mother died, out on the road in front of the house. The little kalon's heart became empty; a void. That's when she started the descent into depression. Years passed before she began to recover, with help from her friends and other family. It took very long before she could look out the front window without seeing the car crash. Eventually, she was able to get over her grief and become the bubbly girl she is today.

When Day's with other kalons, she becomes a friendly and talkative monster. Whoever is within earshot of her will get to know a lot of things they didn't neccessarily want to or have to. Nevertheless, she'll just keep smiling.
Day isn't quick to anger at all. She may get annoyed if you act mean, but this kalon won't hurt a fly. Literally.
-----
-----
Friends

Day has a bunch of friends, but there are a few close ones she couldn't live without.

Aquarius- the half fish, half German Shepherd is Day's father figure. She goes to him whenever she needs advice or just to rant. The canine doesn't mind; in fact; he's a psychologist. He loves hanging out with the little kalon

Berenice- a brown tabby cat Day found under the porch as a kitten. She ended up keeping her as a pet and likes to spoil her with fancy food and lots of grooming.

More art here!
Art;;

caeleste

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me