Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Artttt by Lilo.

Artist Lilo. [gallery]
Time spent 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Artttt

Postby Lilo. » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:38 pm

Finally I'm finished :D. I've never tried fur before, but I like the outcome. Hope y'all like it :D

If you're going to criticize, please use constructive criticism only. I loaf tips to better my ability, but don't like things to bring me down.

If it seems I've referenced something, or tried to copy someone else, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I haven't scrolled through the gallery yet, so I'm not sure if I am. I like drawing eyeballs for some reason, so that's where this came from.
Lilo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Artttt

Postby kobebeef » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:42 pm

wowie this is good for a start!
Here's some future tips <3
Around the eye, the fur, in your drawings it's a bit lighter than the whole picture, usually the eyes are inwards and will have a darker fur color, this ruins the contrast! But it's still a good start!
The shine is the eye is good, but it's not completely white, unless that was on purpose~
Usually by animals, the whole eye is not colored, on some edges there may be white owo but i used to do the whole eye too, it can be for a style or on purpose, some people color in the whole eye for a cartoony style!
Near the edge of the eye might be a good practice to know shape of the snout and contrast/tints!
But i can't complain that much because my eyes are plain~

I hope i wasn't harsh oh boi, i hope this helped you! You're a good artist and stay strong!
(and im always avalible if you need more tips! I can show some of my art too ^w^)

EDIT* I just realized your profile picture is supernatual, ahhhh im screaming~
kobebeef

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilo. » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:44 pm

TYSM! If I decide to draw again (when it's not at a ridiculously late hour. it says its not on my cs profile, but that's because I chose the incorrect time zone and am too lazy to fix it XD), I will make sure to use your tips!
Lilo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kobebeef » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:48 pm

Great! I'll be looking forwards to it~
kobebeef