Grimm - The Spooky Dog

"Grimm - The Spooky Dog" by sockwearer

Dressup entry

Grimm - The Spooky Dog

Postby sockwearer » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:11 pm

Around Halloween, Grimm enjoys running around the forest, scaring anyone or any creature he can. Of course, he apologizes afterwards. He does this after everyone has stopped giving out treats on Halloween night, which he gladly accepts. His favorite candy is black licorice. (blech)
What's your favorite type of candy?
My answer: Hm.. Twix I guess!
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Grimm - The Spooky Dog

Postby sockwearer » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:06 am

OH MY GOSH! I tried to make a story about this guy and Night Visions, but it didn't upload!!! :cry: I WORKED SO HARD!!! I'm going to write up a new version.. *sniff*.. Below..
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
hi!! i'm jesse and i go by he/him pronouns! i love overwatch, marine biology, paleontology, drawing, writing, listening to music and playing video games so i guess pm me if you wanna talk about those things? i have anxiety so i can be awkward in pms but don't let that deter you!
my art shop! / my offsite commissions!
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sockwearer » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:16 am

This story is from Night Vision's perspective.. Had to rewrite this WHOLE THING!!! UGH!!! :evil: :thumbdown: :/ :x
Anyways..
'It was very cold out. The breeze whipped through my fur, chilling me to the bone, like ice crawling through my veins. I shivered. "Cold out, huh Grimm?" I asked, teeth chattering. Grimm nodded. "Let's go inside until it's time to go," He reasoned, "Otherwise we'll turn to ice." I gave him a tiny nod, then opened the door and walked inside. I leaped onto the dog couch, wrapping a blanket around myself. Grimm had just opened his mouth when I gestured to another blanket, and he jumped onto the couch, disappearing under the blanket. I looked at him, amused. I pressed a button on the large remote in front of him, turning on a nature documentary. Grimm's head emerged from under soft blanket, staring at the television. It was a documentary about bats. "Called it!" I yipped, nudging Grimm. Grimm muttered something under his breath and passed over a dollar grudgingly. I grinned. I glanced at the clock. "Only ten minutes to go." Grimm had taken the words right out of my mouth. I nodded and watched the television, where a large swarm of fruit bats covered the screen.
hi!! i'm jesse and i go by he/him pronouns! i love overwatch, marine biology, paleontology, drawing, writing, listening to music and playing video games so i guess pm me if you wanna talk about those things? i have anxiety so i can be awkward in pms but don't let that deter you!
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sockwearer » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:47 am

Oopsies! Adding the rest now.. 'The fruit bats were now hanging from branches, munching on fruits. "Boringgg..." I muttered, changing the channel. "Yes!" I said under my breath, as a horror movie came on. Grimm whimpered and retreated under the covers. "Come on out!" I barked, amused. I pulled him out. "Come on! It'll be fun!" I said, looking towards the television. I stared at the television. I knew it was coming when.. "AAAHHH!!!" Me and Grimm screeched in unison, and I stuck my head under the blanket. "I told you!" Grimm whispered, whimpering. I was shivering with fright, and I pressed the remote, immediately changing it back to bats. I stuck my head out, glancing at the TV. It was about vampire bats. I looked away, noticing the time. I jumped up. "IT'S FIVE MINUTES PAST TIME! WE GOTTA GO!" I shouted, pulling Grimm and grabbed my candy bag, and Grimm threw on his costume. We sprinted out the door. We ran to the first house and knocked. We claimed a good amount of candy once we were half an hour in. As they ran to the next house, a shadowy figure was rising above them. They both glanced at each other, then laughed. "Nice prank!" They called, stopping at the next house. We collected candy there. After awhile we found our way onto an empty road. I looked up into the sky, spotting the shadowy figure. "Heh, nice prank, ha ha ha.." I said quietly, laughing nervously. Grimm looked up at the serpent-like figure too. We both froze. The creature dropped it's wings to the ground, enclosing them. I glared up at the creature. "LET US GO!" I yelled, despite Grimm making gestures for me to be quiet. "Let me talk!" The creature boomed, then coughed. "Sorry," The creature said normally, "I just got a little.. Over-excited.." It lifted it's wings. "Uh.. Hi. My name is Evening Star. I'm a dragon, in case you haven't noticed." It explained, and it became apparent to me that it was a she. "I was the shadow flying above you. I was trying to talk to you, but you just kept going. I belong to your owner. I'm new. We haven't met, so I tried to say hi to you tonight." I grinned at Evening Star. He did not return the grin. It appeared he was shocked. "Want to trick-or-treat with us?" I asked, ignoring Grimm's face. Evening Star's face lit up, and she said, grinning, "Yes!" She looked around. "You can ride on me, it would take awhile to get back otherwise." I grabbed Grimm by the scruff, pulling him on the dragon, sitting, grabbing onto the dragon's neck, still holding onto Grimm. She flew them back to the neighborhood. Then they trick-or-treated together.'
*sighs* Okay.. Done..
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me