"Where...... Where am I?"

""Where...... Where am I?"" by Riverivy

Dressup entry

"Where...... Where am I?"

Postby Riverivy » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:38 pm

SunStone yawned, and rolled over. He sat up, blinked, then gasped as his surroundings came into focus. "wha- wha- wha- " he shuddered. he was surrounded by thousands apon thousands of twinkling, blinking stars. he stood there, open mouthed, for a minuet before he got over his shock. "is this a dream?" he asked now one in genial.
"why yes, it is" said a silvery voice, coming from behind him. "and don't worry; you will wake up soon." SunStone spun around. there, floating half hidden in the stars, was a beautiful, mystical figure. she wore a silver tunic and sash, with no shoes, and a silvery locket around her neck. he couldn't see what type of animal she was; she was to far hidden. he shivered, pulling the blanked he was wearing closer to him. The spirit fixed her silver stair on him. He looked away, shy, but not surprised at her being there. "oh. its just you. why do you keep invading my dreams?" the spirit ignored him. "you know why. your lucky this time; you will be waking soon. but the morning wont always save you. We will get you eventually" with that, she disappeared into the stars. Sunstone stared after as the stars started to glow, then he was laying n his bed, next to Somali and lost. he shook his head, glaring out the window at the rising sun. "let them come"
Riverivy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me