Puella Magi! by booklover789

Based on Click to view
Artist booklover789 [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours
Drawing sessions 7
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Puella Magi!

Postby booklover789 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:43 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Approved by Wolphee on 9/26/2016

Short Fur - Small Ears - Bobtail - Different-Colored Eyes - Hair (Pigtails) - Heart-shaped Back Cut-out - Special Paint - Power

I listened to Madoka Magica Sonata for Piano (Tomoya) while working on this. :)

Name:
Madoka Kaname

• Based on the witch form and the magical girl form of Madoka Kaname from Puella Magi Madoka Magica (PMMM).
  • Her paint is special (more than three colors) and filled with sparkles/glitter and has the power to protect anyone of any sort - she is a guardian to those whom she feels compassion for. Her paint allows her to gift whatever things she needs to so that whomever she's feeling compassion for can be protected.
  • Edits: Two.
    1. Soul Gem. Her Soul Gem is large and is embedded into her chest - it is much larger than should be, but this merely indicates her large heart. If this is removed, she will die.
    2. Heart-shaped cut-out. Born without a section of her flesh in-place along her spine, a glass protective casing was put in at later date to keep out germs and dirt from entering her body. If one looks very carefully, one can just see the bones underneath the protective casing.
  • Everything else is an accessory of some sort - she loves bows, and will often change her hairbows out for new ones, but she'll usually stick with the ones seen in her ref. She also has a velvet bow which is connected to a necklace which is very similar to her soul gem, which she can remove but rarely does.

Other Note:
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups