Fig. Adoption #.6 by nimori

Based on Click to view
Artist nimori [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Fig. Adoption #.6

Postby nimori » Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:30 am

Sorry this is so messy but I've actually been really busy ;^; and tired... this one has a fig on her tail so she is really sweet ;u; timer is a ruthless assassin, i left it open huehue

Code: Select all
Username~
Foocat name~
Foocat personality (must be based on the fruit)~
Whats your favourite culture?~
Do you like figs?~
Do you own a headband?~

Winner is knight. Congratulations! ;u;
Last edited by nimori on Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
songs you should
check out

one

two

three

four

five

six

nimori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fig. Adoption #.6

Postby Petscop » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:24 am

im going to end up stealing all the foocats i can find bc wow these are all so awesome and pretty :'V ,,,

wip

Username~
Foocat name~
Foocat personality (must be based on the fruit)~
Do you like figs?~
Do you own a headband?~
Petscop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tomura » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:47 am

Username~
HaileyM

Foocat name~
Sanura
(As an Egyptian name, Sanura means "Kitten".)

Foocat personality~
Sanura is very honest, friendly, and family-oriented. She's independent and can be a hard worker when she wants to be. Art is one of her favorite things, and she often likes drawing late into the night with just the light of a few candles illuminating the paper. She's loyal and intelligent as well. However, she can sometimes be a little bit too trusting of others.

I really love Japanese culture, but the 'ancient' -- for lack of a better word -- cultures come close behind. (Greek, Egypt, Roman, etc.)

Do you like figs?~
I haven't really tried figs before, but I do want to try them sometime.

Do you own a headband?~
Yup, I own several.
I finally changed my profile, happy now?
Tomura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chimique, » Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:08 am

"You seem to replace your brain with your heart-"
☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
Username~ knight.

Foocat name~ Solveig Figueroa

Foocat personality~ Solveig is a very bubbly person, who can keep speaking for ages at a time. This may get annoying, or get her dubbed a chatterbox, but she'll just end up talking over their insults. She, for this reason, is an awesome rapper, and it's her current profession-but more of a rapper for children. She's mostly rapping about stuff like birthdays, school, and students, along with other things like pets. Solveig is quite the childish one, and if she does get angry-which is very rare, she'll stamp her feet and stick her tongue out, and cross her arms. She's a terribly cute angry, as her face goes bright red, and her eyes grow wider. She's a bit of a crybaby, and is very sensitive to insults. When she cries, she sobs-messily. So when someone makes her cry, it had been made known, and her friends are ready to back her up- She relies on Anamari mainly to back her up, and she completely relies on her friends for almost everything. Despite this, she hates fights, but will watch them-it's not that she hates them in general, she just hates being in them. She does like watching any type of drama, but tries her best to stay out of it. Solveig is pretty sweet in general, and easy to please. If she wants a sandwich, it doesn't matter which type. As long as she's not allergic to it, of course. being allergic to honey is hard for her, seeing as it's very sugary. She's super affectionate, and greets people with hugs 24/7. She's tolerant of any type of affection, and doesn't mind being picked up, and pretty much adores piggy back rides. She's very easy to make laugh, and loves the cheesy knock knock jokes her friends always use for her. She's the type of person to wear a matching froggy raincoat, umbrella, and boots on a rainy day, and draw a smiley sun in her drawings. She loves plushies, and ends up having 10 or so in bed with her, if it's any less she'll refuse to sleep. Solveig is pretty egoistical, even if she doesn't realise it herself. She'll compliment herself daily, and loves any sort of praise, or compliments from others-she's great at accepting them, but rarely gives one back. She's very competitive, and will do anything to win-shoving and pushing, tripping and doing anything-anything to win. She's also a terrible winner and loser-when she wins, she shoves it peoples faces, celebrates like it's the olympics, and is-well, a complete put-down. She'll yell,and dance about, laugh in peoples faces, and poke them. Losing, however is the complete opposite. She'll pout, cry, claim it's not fair, throw a hissy fit, and do anything to blame it all on the other team. When confronted about this, she'll shrug, and claim it's not her fault.

Whats your favourite culture?~ The ancient Egyptian culture. But Brazillian culture comes quick behind.

Do you like figs?~ Yep! I love all fruits, really. Figs are super sweet, so they're even more liked by me.

Do you own a headband?~ I actually have a collection, ones with every type-flowers, fluffy, etc.
☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
"You take things so hard and then you fall apart."
Last edited by chimique, on Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

X
X
X
x
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X