Sorry! READ DESC

"Sorry! READ DESC" by CaptainHook

Dressup entry

Sorry! READ DESC

Postby CaptainHook » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:43 am

Feathers woke up and went downstairs for breakfast. She tumbled down the stairs as she realized she was late for school! She rushed eating breakfast making a big mess. She ran upstairs rushed brushing her feathers,fur and doing her makeup. she brushed her teeth. grabbed her bag quickly swinging it on as she ran, she grabbed her lunch and dashed out the door, Forgetting her homework! She ran back in rushed upstairs grabbed it and stuffed it in her backpack. She dashed out yelling to her mom" Bye Mom!". Her mother replied yelling "Bye honey!". She dashed to school and slid into her seat just in time for class. when it was time for art she grabbed her things and went to art she had fun but then.... she realized she was in the Library! "Oh no!" she spoke to herself. as she dropped her art stuff and went to leave someone came in the person was shocked! She got dentition. THE END!

Authors Note:
Hey guys, Yes yes i know! this isn't the back to school dress-up but....... i feel what Feathers(PeacockStar)
feels i was late for school so being late encouraged me to do this dress-up and if you wanna see more of Feathers(PeacockStars) just like this dress-up!
CaptainHook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me