ivy - viscet by radiantly

Based on Click to view
Artist radiantly [gallery]
Time spent 49 seconds
Drawing sessions 1

ivy - viscet

Postby radiantly » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:13 am

so ivy is my first viscet and she's open for relations (including mates etc) please pm me if you want to arrange anything.

no posting ;4;
radiantly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

her form

Postby radiantly » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:34 am

name: ivy
( a vine like plant that can grow quite tall. flowering ivies usually have green or yellow flowers. grows in a multitude of locations and is quite a versatile species of flora. )

hobby: avidly collects and documents bugs and plants in her journals. they are extremely detailed and ivy is immensely proud of her work.

ivy has always had a fascination with flora and fauna. her parents shared a similar passion, hence her name. the viscet would spend hours frolicking through nature and reveling in the sights. on one of these expeditions, the female noticed a strange insect bumbling around on a plant she had never seen. practically yelping in excitement, ivy opened her textbook and scrolled through the pages; searching for a match to the mysterious pair. upon reaching the last page, there was still no sign or explanation as to what the bug or plant were. ivy sighed in defeat before having a lightbulb moment. she grabbed an empty water bottle she carries in her small backpack and quickly captured the creature inside it. after this, she snapped an image of the plant using a disposable camera she had discovered on her travels and then rushed home to do research.

after many hours of reading and asking around, the viscet, heart full of frustration, sketched the two new discoveries on an empty page of her notebook and scribbled a few name ideas down for each. on a spur of the moment kind of thing, she decided to mail this page and a few developed photos to a biologist in the area and things took off from there. the new insect and plant were named accordingly and ivy's self esteem skyrocketed. from that day, she was allowed to help with discovering new things in the forests and parks in her neighborhood and she was allowed to travel occasionally to explore further off places. the viscet couldn't be happier and uses all of her spare time to fill her various journals with new and exciting discoveries.

many times on these journeys, ivy finds discarded bottles and cans. she picks up any trash whom crosses her path because the viscet understands the importance of living a green lifestyle (and the fact that junk could really help her by serving as a prison cell for any insects she may come across.)

(334 words)
(total: 394 words)
radiantly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ivy

Postby radiantly » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:36 am