Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Fantasy Event - #1

Postby haemon » Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:33 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
---Info---
Little bit about the species!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Zozars are tall fox like canines with sharp horns on their head and back. Their horns vary in size, shape, color, and amount. These creatures usually live in dense forests, but Zozars with shorter or longer fur might live in hotter or cooler places. The horns on Zozars do tend to slightly illuminate in the darkness and are unbreakable. They also glow a darker shade when they are angry. Zozars use them to protect themselves, since they usually are not aggressive. On the rare occasion that two or more Zozars do get into a fight, they will rely mostly on the horn on their head rather than their teeth or claws. Zozars long and thin built body allows them to run at great speeds and easily catch prey. They usually eat small mammals, fish, and sometimes they will eat berries or fruit.

Uncommon
Face/eye edits
Coloured horns

Ahh first fantasy zozar! This one was based off of little red riding hood ;;
Contest for this zozar ends September 20th! Include a short paragraph about where it's hood is from and how it got it and a sketch of this zozar eating it's favourite food! Nothing too fancy.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Where and how did this Zozar get it's hood from?:[/b]
[b]Sketch of Zozar eating it's favourite food:[/b]
haemon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fantasy Event - #1

Postby mortimer. » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:12 am

gotta reserve silently
mortimer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ahirked » Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:57 am

gonna pass - not enough time (studies will be the death of me)
Last edited by ahirked on Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
ahki - they/he - black trans lives matter - free palestine
art by -ewie- of my werm, Pip
ahirked

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imakilljoywannabe » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:21 am

Username:
imakilljoywannabe

Name:
Nikolai

Where and how did this Zozar get it's hood from?:
Nikolai's hood originally wasn't one. When Nikolai was little, he always wanted to explore the world. He loved to discover new places around his home. Eventually, he ran out of places to explore around his hometown. He itched for adventure, but his mother said he couldn't leave. (Rightfully so, he was only a little boy when he asked to leave.) Nikolai tried to stifle his adventurous urges and follow his mother's wishes, but his desires were too strong for the small Zozar to contain for long. One night, he finally gave in. He found a large piece of cloth and constructed a bindle, fitting as many snacks inside the small space as possible before carefully and quietly sneaking out the back door. Nikolai was so excited to be free, running around outside and off to explore and find new adventures. Nikolai traveled for about a day and a half before he started to wonder if this had been such a good idea. By the end of the third day, Nikolai missed home. He turned and tried to find his way back, but he was thoroughly lost and didn't know which way to turn. He wandered for a few days, finally stumbling upon another tiny town. He was out of food and desperate for water. The townsfolk took him in and cared for him, but were unable to point him home. Instead, they tried to convince him to stay with them, where he could be safe and protected. Nikolai refused. Reluctantly, they gave him a proper pack and more supplies, wishing the child luck in his journeys. They tried to dispose of the bindle, but Nikolai wouldn't let them. He no longer needed the small sack, but that piece of cloth attached to his stick was the only thing he had left of home. He couldn't fit it in his pack, but Nikolai would not leave without it. He decided to tie it around his neck, and from that day forth has worn it as a hood, always keeping it with him as a reminder of his old home.

Sketch of Zozar eating it's favourite food:

xXx
Oddly enough, Nikolai really loves grapes.
imakilljoywannabe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me