Oh boy here we go again...

"Oh boy here we go again..." by Skittlezeon

Dressup entry

Oh boy here we go again...

Postby Skittlezeon » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:27 pm

Stress stress stress! Cramming in studies and waking up around 4-5 in the morning to get that bus! Ugh high school stress, no time to put on your best dress when all you have is stress! The massive headaches and the bags under your eyes ughh don't get me started on the 9 periods worth of homework each night! I'd be lucky enough to even have one night of bio or geo! Ugh just stress.

I dressed this pet to seem more towards the cold fall and winter time since I'll be entering school again during that time (I know people who started during the summer like really early into August which I find horrible!) considering I am in highschool I decided to make the pet seem more annoyed and tired because well highschool can be that way especially cause your worried about getting good grades, sleep, work, classes and all the Jazz. If you can find time to socialize you must be slacking or just an Albert Einstein! The monkey plush or animal I had place is suppose to be like a taunt I suppose considering as much as you'd love to sleep you need to keep working on your projects or homework, maybe you need to right an essay that's ten pages long which yes you actually have to do in my school. The storm cloud is representing the grumpy moods you could be in especially when you don't have tea, coffee or whatever you use to help yourself, I prefer monster or better yet tea considering I am a singer and my choir class is 3rd period! If you can see it, their is an anger mark on the pet's forehead, I forgot the full purpose of it but I assuming I put it their as annoyance that summer has ended, people are school are being jerks orrrr I'm stuck on a problem.
Skittlezeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me