Tone Rion - Advanced Custom by booklover789

Based on Click to view
Artist booklover789 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Tone Rion - Advanced Custom

Postby booklover789 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:17 pm

^ View of her right side and left leg without prosthetic.

Approved on 8/31/2016 by Nodell.

Short Fur - Flop Ears - Rat Tail - Non-white Sclera - Heterochromia (Specific to Sclera) - Special Paint - Hair - Slightly Asymmetrical Design - Robotic Leg

NOTES:
  • She is the biological mother of my other custom, Echo Primadonna.
  • The band-aid is not a marking; she's just a klutz and nearly always has a band-aid on somewhere.
  • Her hair looks like it's growing underneath her ears; this is not correct, as it grows on top of her ears, she just prefers to tuck it behind them so she can see easier.
  • Due to her genetics, she was born with only three legs; thus, the robotic one helps her get around normally. The way the genetics works is that there is a strict pattern that always repeats itself: the first generation is born with at least one extra leg (though multiple extra legs may be present; the only stipulation is that AT LEAST one extra is clearly seen), and this generation will have any type of paint (normal to special) and will inherit powers. The second generation is born missing a leg, and this generation will have any type of paint (normal to special), but have no powers. The third generation is born with at least one extra leg and will have powers, etc. Having this run in her family, Tone Rion's mother fully expected her child to not have as many legs as the average RPW, and was able to purchase a robotic leg for her to get around with.
  • Her design is heavily inspired by the Vocaloid Tone Rion.
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups