Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Calion Adopt #5 by ~Phantom

Based on Click to view
Artist ~Phantom [gallery]
Time spent 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Calion Adopt #5

Postby ~Phantom » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:32 am

First little guy for me on the new lines ^_^
To get this adopt you must either write a story, minimum of 100 words to the maximum of 500 or a piece of artwork of this one :)
This will end in two weeks, 15/09/16

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Story or Art:[/b]
┌─────────────────────────┐

Image Image Imagex

└─────────────────────────┘
~Phantom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Calion Adopt #5

Postby - Alice - » Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:08 am

love the design! simple but sweet :3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
hey everyone! I am slowly quitting chicken smoothie [something
I've been saying for the last 3years pff]
and am slowly trading
everything for art or ocs! your welcome to dm me for art or oc
sales but I also have forums linked to below with all info :3

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
- Alice -

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby muttgirl310 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:49 am

Username: muttgirl310
Name: Sapphira
Story or Art: I was lost. At least, I had no idea where I was or how I had gotten there, which I guess is the same thing as being lost. I couldn't hear anything, no cars, no talking, nothing but the birds singing in the trees. I started to get all turned around as I tried to find some way out of the woods. I felt like I was just running in circles as I passed trees and rocks that all looked the same. Left? Right? Right? I had no idea if I was running towards civilization or away from it. Fear clenched at me as I stopped to catch my breath. What if I never found my way out? What would my parents think? Oh I just had to get out of here.
I ran for hours trying to get out and finally collapsed that night too tired and cold to keep running. I curled up against a tree shivering and coughed as my breathing slowly settled down again. That was when there was a snap of twigs right near me. I jumped but just ended up falling right back to the ground, my legs too weak to hold me anymore. Two blue eyes watched me from the bushes and a creature approached. I was shaking from fear now rather than the cold.
This creature seemed familiar, it looked like the Calions I had seen in the zoo, but it must be young. I knew Calions could be dangerous but this one seemed just as afraid of me as I was of it. I held out my hand and it nudged it gently. It didn't take long before it came and curled up against me seeming to realize that I was freezing. I slept calmly with my face buried in the fur on its back.
In the morning, the calion was up and nudging me awake as sun shone through the leaves above. I got up still weak from yesterday and could now see the calion better. It was not actually young but just small. Its fur was a reddish brown and it had blue markings on it that reminded me of Sapphire. It gently took my hand in its mouth and walked me through the woods. Within an hour, the calion had led me to the edge of a town and I sighed in relief. I looked back at the calion and smiled as it wandered back into the woods.
I called out to it, "thank you" and then added quieter, "Sapphira."
Last edited by muttgirl310 on Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit profile icon
my viscets dogons my art shop
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
Hey I am Muttgirl but feel free to
call me mutt. I own a species on
here called Dogons and am always
willing to help out whenever I can
so do not be afraid to reach out or
send me a pm. I can help a little
with adoption forms and do some
art, although it's not amazing.

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
muttgirl310

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmileChild » Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:16 am

Marking hehe
!!!MISSED THE HALLOWEEN TRADE IN!!!
Desperately looking for wishlist 23halloween pets, feel free to send a trade over if you have any spares!

╔══════════════════════╗
-----------------------
☽:Vis's | ☽:Kal's
-----------------------

╚══════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
text
text
text
text

╚═════════════════════════╝

SmileChild

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Phantom » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:27 pm

muttgirl310 wrote:Username: muttgirl310
Story or Art: I was lost. At least, I had no idea where I was or how I had gotten there, which I guess is the same thing as being lost. I couldn't hear anything, no cars, no talking, nothing but the birds singing in the trees. I started to get all turned around as I tried to find some way out of the woods. I felt like I was just running in circles as I passed trees and rocks that all looked the same. Left? Right? Right? I had no idea if I was running towards civilization or away from it. Fear clenched at me as I stopped to catch my breath. What if I never found my way out? What would my parents think? Oh I just had to get out of here.
I ran for hours trying to get out and finally collapsed that night too tired and cold to keep running. I curled up against a tree shivering and coughed as my breathing slowly settled down again. That was when there was a snap of twigs right near me. I jumped but just ended up falling right back to the ground, my legs too weak to hold me anymore. Two blue eyes watched me from the bushes and a creature approached. I was shaking from fear now rather than the cold.
This creature seemed familiar, it looked like the Calions I had seen in the zoo, but it must be young. I knew Calions could be dangerous but this one seemed just as afraid of me as I was of it. I held out my hand and it nudged it gently. It didn't take long before it came and curled up against me seeming to realize that I was freezing. I slept calmly with my face buried in the fur on its back.
In the morning, the calion was up and nudging me awake as sun shone through the leaves above. I got up still weak from yesterday and could now see the calion better. It was not actually young but just small. Its fur was a reddish brown and it had blue markings on it that reminded me of Sapphire. It gently took my hand in its mouth and walked me through the woods. Within an hour, the calion had led me to the edge of a town and I sighed in relief. I looked back at the calion and smiled as it wandered back into the woods.

Congrats! This little girl is yours! Loved the story ;)
┌─────────────────────────┐

Image Image Imagex

└─────────────────────────┘
~Phantom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby muttgirl310 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:45 pm

PhantomDaydream wrote:
muttgirl310 wrote:Username: muttgirl310

Congrats! This little girl is yours! Loved the story ;)

Oh thank you so much!!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit profile icon
my viscets dogons my art shop
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
Hey I am Muttgirl but feel free to
call me mutt. I own a species on
here called Dogons and am always
willing to help out whenever I can
so do not be afraid to reach out or
send me a pm. I can help a little