Native American Stallion 2/5 by Better Dig Two

Based on Click to view
Artist Better Dig Two [gallery]
Time spent 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Native American Stallion 2/5

Postby Better Dig Two » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:32 pm

Second horse in a series of 5 Native American based horses.

Username: boomerandhades
      Name: Demonthin (Native American Ponca name meaning "talks as he walks.")
      Personality: sweet, kind, defencive, proud, stubborn
      History: his old owner raced him. Unfortunately he was soon excluded from racing and other performance disciplines due to pedal osteitis. Returning to the halter ring he lived up to his name, winning 31 blue ribbons out of 31 attempts. Then he became the first World Champion Open Aged halter stallion, with 48 halter points. after retiring he became a camp/lesson horse. he is always painted why the little kids. Demonthin was in demand as a sire, popular for his muscular and refined form, he turned out one champion after another.
      Other: none

Last edited by Better Dig Two on Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Native American Stallion 2/5

Postby -Isabella- » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:46 am

Username: Isabella45
Name: Teregan (Native American Algonquin Meaning, 'crane')
Personality: Teregan is a quick witted, clever stallion. He is a smart horse who rarely leaps blind into things. He thinks things over carefully and plans down to the last detail. He isn’t overly exciting or spontaneous like some of his friends, but he is dependable and when his friends are in trouble they know they can go to him for steady advice or well-planned help. He isn’t very poetic or romantic and generally feels awkward around mares because he knows he isn’t charming or smooth like some stallions. He is a bit on the clumsy, awkward side, but sometimes this make him more endearing. He likes to meet new horses, but often gets tongue tied and doesn’t know what to say to them.
History: Taregan was an orphan. His mother died when he was born and he was raised by a foster mother. She was kind to him, but Taregan always wondered what it would be like to have his real mother. His foster mother gave him his name because as a foal he was very long legged, hence the 'crane'. As a foal he was often picked on by the other foals in the herd for being ‘soft’ or a ‘momma’s boy’. This was because of his gentle nature and lack of interest in the usual ‘colt games’ like play fighting. He would much rather sit quietly and study things or talk to someone. His only friend was Aiyana. The friendly mare was a little younger than him, but she was sweet and kind to him, unlike most of the other foals. As Teragan grew up he began to feel less and less a part of the herd. He wasn’t the strongest, the fastest, or the best looking colt and no human or horse seemed to pay him any special attention. It was Aiyana’s friendship and his foster mother’s encouragement that got him through those times. When he became a young adult things seemed to shape up for him. He was chosen by one of the humans to be their horse and some new horses in the herd acted friendly toward him and eventually became his friends. Teragan is still not the fastest, strongest, or most charming horse, but he is the smartest and he has friends who like him just the way he is!
Other:
Aiyana is his best friend and the only horse he really feels like he can be completely himself around.
-Isabella-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomerandhades » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:02 pm

Username: boomerandhades
History: his old owner raced him. Unfortunately he was soon excluded from racing and other performance disciplines due to pedal osteitis. Returning to the halter ring he lived up to his name, winning 31 blue ribbons out of 31 attempts. Then he became the first World Champion Open Aged halter stallion, with 48 halter points. after retiring he became a camp/lesson horse. he is always painted why the little kids. Demonthin was in demand as a sire, popular for his muscular and refined form, he turned out one champion after another.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wild Imagination Stables
Roleplay! ĆwĆ Tolters
Khims NSW WIK royal adopts
credit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Boomerandhades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:21 am

Boomerandhades wrote:Username: boomerandhades

Congrats! I like the different take on his history other than being from a tribe!
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Isabella- » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:33 am

Congratulations:) Let me know if you would like a slot from my mare!
-Isabella-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomerandhades » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:01 am

thank youuuuu and yes please
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx