Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Water foxes! by neferp1tou

Based on Click to view
Artist neferp1tou [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 50 seconds
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Water foxes!

Postby neferp1tou » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:39 am

-You are led inside of a room, it was filled with chains and tanks, the tanks filled with lavender water. An aroma of flowers spilled into the room, you did not expect this, you stand at the door, and you see a fox looking thing walking towards your direction. You crouched down to the little monster's height. "Hello! I'm Marciline! And I will be guiding you today!" the small creature said.
"Oh, okay??" you respond. Marciline hops out of the rooms filled with tanks and chains, and takes you into a room with a very foul odor, it smells like moldy cheese and a strong scent of fish.
You examine the room, you see that it is filled with fish bowls and techy looking cages with what seems to be sick water foxes inside. "This is the room with all of the sick water foxes inside! We keep bait in their to keep them healthy! If you were wondering, they eat veggies when they are sick! If we aren't sick, we'll eat just about anything!" The water fox echoed leading you into another room. This room was so bright it nearly blinded you! But Marciline cover you eyes with her extendable tail. "Whoops! Sorry! But this room is top secret! Unlock it when you have 2 water foxes!" She said leading you into the next room. The next room was filled with plants and trees, and then there was a huge and deep pond with the clearest water ever! This was the biggest room out of all. Marciline describes that this room is where you drop you water foxes off for daycare! Or if you don't want to bring that certain one on an adventure! She leads you out of the rest of the rooms.

"So.. I guess I will be showing you the rules." chirped the goldfish with such a bland, boring, and creepy tone, it startled you. You started to compare Marciline and the goldfish. You made a disgusted look. "Oh, you must be comparing me to Marcie. Don't worry, this has happened before, let me explain. Every Water fox is paired up with a goldfish that's personality is completely different, so they will be the best of friends." She said quietly putting on her reading glasses pulling out a scroll. "Now, let's begin." she started reading the rules first.

"Rule 1: Always be kind to everyone on the adoption page. If you are not, you will be given a warning. If you do something bad again, expect to be on the strike list. If you have a strike, you a banned for the rest of the week." she chirped slowly.

"Rule two. Respect others.

Rule three: Please do not try to ask to be an artist until their is an artist spot open." she sighed and then took off her glasses and put the scroll away. "Now, I will leave it to Marcie for the crew." she said swimming away, out of sight.

"OOOOOOH! That's meee! Marciee!!" she said bouncing around.
"Alright Marcie! Stick to it and calm down!" she said Making a hologram of the crew.
"Huhh, so first of all, we have..."

The Owner, Metallic the betta!

Then we have a nerd named Kyleigh as an artist!

Nexta doodles, we have seedcakes as a moderater!

Andzasing we have FizzySodapop as an artist!

Trippleoozing is ~ Pastel Dreams. ~ as a mod!

Don't forget, Diamond Sapphire! As an artist!

"Wait, and the list stops?? Awee! How about we do an artist search??" she said wagging her small tail.
"Oh! And you guys were wondering, I got all of my equipment like my stretchy tail and my hologram maker at the Fox shop! Thankya!" She skipped away. You quickly see a banner on a tree, the banner showed the currency.
he currency was... Ribbons?? You take a ribbon out of your hair/pocket. You received +1 ribbon!

WATER FOX DAILY NEWZ!
GRUDGE SEEN SLEEPING ON WORK DUTY! REPORTS FROM POLICE SAYING TO FIRE HIM! COMMUINITY IS ARGUING AND PROTESTING ABOUT THIS CURRENT SITUATION! NEW INN- There is an organization for water foxes? Really? A fan club? Cool! viewtopic.php?f=87&t=3191105
Last edited by neferp1tou on Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:01 pm, edited 5 times in total.
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Water foxes!

Postby neferp1tou » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:15 pm

Would you like to be a mod? Whelllllllll fill out this form and I might just choose you! You have 30 % chance out of 100 of my choosing you! Just fill out this fourm!
Code: Select all
I want to be a mod!
Username:
What are your personality traits?:
If you see someone being rude on our adoptables, what do you do?

Thanks friends! And down here is the list of people want to be mods!
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eltonn » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:57 pm

ive had this page bookmarked for so long you have no idea xD

I want to be a mod!
Username: seedcakes
What are your personality traits?: im uh.. weird.. generally pretty friendly, but blatent rulebreakers annoy me :T
If you see someone being rude on our adoptables, what do you do?: chald that is a violation of la first rule you gets a strikey ouo JKJK DONT MURDER ME "Excuse me, please read the rules of the adoptables. This is your first warning. Being unkind to other waterfox staff and adopters will not be tolerated."
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neferp1tou » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:11 pm

HAH Okay youre acceped because I kind of already know your rad modding skills
neferp1tou