Marnie by The Worst Username

Based on Click to view
Artist The Worst Username [gallery]
Time spent 46 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Marnie

Postby The Worst Username » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:56 am

WIP character form for Marnie c: Thank you Boxie for her!
m a r n i e
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
transgender female
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Marnie's Makeup
It started when Marnie was in high school, and she was one of the actors in a school play: The Tempest.
Marnie played Miranda (at the time she still identified as male). Most of the fawns thought it was weird for a guy to play the role of a girl, but Marnie didn't care. She was doing well. She was practically singing, dancing; Marnie loved being Miranda.
At dress rehearsal, Marnie realized that she didn't really like her costume. She had been draped in black fabric that looked sort of like a shower curtain but also sort of like upholstery. It was ugly. Marnie decided to add some makeup from her mother's makeup cabinet: red lipstick and dark mascara. Marnie put mascara on her legs and tail, bright red lipstick marks on her wings, and lipstick on her face.
On the night of the play, Marnie was excited. She hiked up the dress so that her striped legs were visible. She made sure the lipstick on her wings hadn't smudged. She went on stage. Sure, the lipstick was smudged in a few places. Sure, the stripes on Marnie's legs and tail were shaky. It didn't matter. Marnie didn't forget a single line and felt confident.
Soon after, Marnie decided that being a male just didn't feel right. She touched one of the stripes still on her tail. She decided that she was a girl and she would use a girl's name and girl's pronouns. Marnie never forgot the play that made her confident, in her identity and herself as a whole. She re-did the makeup and now wears it every day.

Personality
Marnie has always been laid-back and a bit silly. She is pretty happy with her life, something many other Sheer envy. Marnie is good at talking to people. Marnie also studies Shakespeare and is an aspiring actress.
As for flaws, Marnie is a terrible leader. She isn't really driven, persuasive, or strong. She has mood swings as well.
Marnie also has some kooky traits, the main one being the fact that she is a doomsday prepper. If you don't know, these are people who think the apocalypse is just around the corner and are preparing for any situation. She has tons of canned food, oats, and other materials in her cellar for when things go south.
Marnie also has a few pet rats, a greenhouse with cacti and kale growing inside, and her cellar door is hidden behind a bookshelf.

This is from my entry form for Marnie, as I mentioned earlier it's a big WIP.
To add:
-backstory
-art?
-short stories?
-relationships, likes/dislikes etc.
yeet
The Worst Username

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes