Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Briar

Postby persimmon » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:29 am

Briar

❃Full Name: Briar "Bry" Amarise Atlee
❃Gender: Female
❃Sexuality: Heteroflexible
❃Age: probably somewhere from 19 to 20
❃Personality: curious, adventurous, skeptical, sympathetic/empathetic, competitive, cautious, agile. She can be sassy or defiant when she feels like she's being challenged.
❃Likes: adventures/ exploring, archaeology, nighttime, owls (sometimes), yogurt, outdoors (esp. forests), berries, non-fiction and informative books
❃Dislikes: being abandoned, owls (sometimes), remaining in one place for too long, high temperatures
Briar has a like-dislike feeling about owls because her imagination will sometimes lead her to view the owls as little spies or instigators mocking her limited ability in traveling, however, if Bry gets lonely on her nighttime excursions, she will find company from the owls she sees.

❃History: At a young age, Briar's parents had suddenly abandoned her in a forest near where they lived. She could never say if the act was intentional, but the action lead her to be sort of distrusting of other kalons, as she feared they would suddenly abandon her like her parents had. However, the action of abandonding her in the forest lead her to develop a great interest in the outdoors and also exploring. She would spend her time different forests and make meals off of mostly berries and sometimes small animals. Bry never liked to spend too much time in one place because she got bored of the surroundings too easily. So, she'd move around the country or even go to different countries by stowing away on ships. In every country she traveled to, she preferred to stay in the forests, but she would sometimes go to town in order to find books, by yogurt, or eventually sell artifacts she found on her adventurers.
Around the age of 10/11, Bry got her interest in archeology when she saw a book about ancient artifacts, which just so happened to have a pretty cover and pique her interest. She decided to steal the book, and the book made her believe that their could be more to the places she visited than just what she saw above ground. From then on, Bry would scavenge the places she lived in in order to find signs of former habitation or ancient artifacts she could learn from. Bry didn't have much luck finding anything until around 13/14, when she found an ancient building hidden within a forest. Within the building, she was slightly disappointed to find only maps and some writing she couldn't read. However, she went to a town at nightime and found some books, which helped her to figure out more about the maps. She then used the maps to find hidden artifacts within the forest.
Bry mostly tries to find out the information about artifacts herself, and she is skeptical when handing over the objects because she fears others will only use the objects for more money or lose them. However, when Briar believes she has found a reasonable offer and someone she can trust to treat the object correctly and use it to spread knowledge, she will gladly trade over the object. Briar mostly uses whatever money she earns in order to learn more about ancient civilizations so that she is able to understand more about artifacts she finds.

#A2A37B
#B2B185
#BBBD82
#C8C38A
#F1A888
#ECC290
#ECDC97
#D8D4A8

crush/mate: Jack Pine

Earned as Kalon #465. Design by kirill.
Last edited by persimmon on Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:38 am, edited 15 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage

Hello ! Feel free to call me persimmo, persimmon, or whatever you'd like ^^ I'm pretty shy, but feel free to pm me if you ever want to chat or ask me about something c:

THmy kalonsart IG

ImageImageImageImage
    ❀avatar and signature art are by me❀
persimmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Briar

Postby persimmon » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:30 am

ImageImageImageImage

Hello ! Feel free to call me persimmo, persimmon, or whatever you'd like ^^ I'm pretty shy, but feel free to pm me if you ever want to chat or ask me about something c:

THmy kalonsart IG

ImageImageImageImage
    ❀avatar and signature art are by me❀
persimmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me